My Code

ShayF2

This isn't a help thread, more of an information thread, considering I post a lot on here to help people. I want everyone to know that when I provide code that it is NOT tested, unless I say it is in the thread. I do use forms of oop, and advanced/organized code, without unnecessary spaces and using ' instead of " quotes when working with strings. This is professional styled lua code, however it is taught in coding schools when using tabs to space the code that you should use 2 spaces instead of a tab and also use spaces when separating elements commonly after commas, I do not do either of these, I use tabs in order to make the code fast and simple to edit, and I do not use spaces after separating elements to make the code as compact and organized as possible. If I do not post code to help you, it will be a brief comment (possibly with a redirection) due to lack of information and or too much to decipher. I am good at coding lua, I'm not by any means a professional, but I am good. If you need help just let me know. I will not code big scripts, only parts of scripts. You can contact me by email, skype, or discord.

Spoiler

Name: Shaio Deto Fencski (Shay)
Email: [email protected]
Discord: ShayF#0259

I made this thread because many people have been making rude comments towards me and I felt like justifying.
Have a nice day everyone.

• Confused 3
  • Moderators

I really do not understand, what you want with this?

Afaik you have helped a lot people. Just some people do consider us as slaves... Please don't worry about those garbage idiots. Ignoring is the best solution.

• Like 1