[Sell] Race Training Script [supports only DM maps for now]

Mirage2287

Hello, dear community members. Today, I am going to show you my training script. It was made few months ago by me but since I don't own a clan or community I don't need it and I decided to sell it.

It has features such as;

1. Supports only DM maps for now (possible to add another gamemodes such as DD, Race for a few price)
  2. Http map downloader and sound streamer (Http is better for your server's cpu)
  3. Map selector (view with 'F1" - makes you leave the current map)
  4. Toptimes with anti-delay (toggle with 'F5')
  5. Simple hud with map name, time passed and health bar (use 'O' to hide health bar)
  6. Warp manager ('/sw' - save, '/lw' - load, '/dw' - destroy latest warp, you can load other players' warps)
  7. Spectating other players (use '/spec' [player name] - only if you are driving the same map with him, press 'enter' to stop spectating)
  8. Automated ghostmode
  9. Car fade (toggle with 'F2')
  10. Deco hider (toggle with 'N')
  11. Showing invisible objects (toggle with 'I')
  12. Custom radar (toggle with 'F7')
  13. Custom scoreboard (hold 'tab' to view)
  14. Toggling map musics (toggle with 'M')
  15. Auto map refresh every 3 hours ('/refreshmaps' to refresh manually)
  16. Anti spam

Requirements:

• An external web server to download map contents (elements, scripts, files...) and stream map musics (yes, musics won't be downloaded)
  • Admin rights for resource called 'training' (to refresh resources - check feature #15)
  • Admin rights for resource called "mapmanager" (to load meta files from maps)

Previews:

1. Map selector
  2. Toptimes
  3. Radar & map name
  4. Scoreboard
  5. Health & nitro bars
  6. Overall view (all in one)

Don't forget:

• That it is an old script, some mini bugs might appear (you can contact me anytime to get help)
  • You can't use this script on a game-host (you need an external web server - check requirement #1)

What is the price?

• Open source (100 euro)
    You can edit every single resource and remove credits. But you can't sell nor share it.
  • Compiled with full support - (any kind of bug will be fixed by me and you'll receive the updates) (60 euro)
    You can't edit anything, just ask me and I'll help. You can't sell nor share it.

Basicly no one is able to sell this resource (or any included resource from it) without my permission.

Contacts:

• Telegram: @miragemta
  • Discord: Mirage#2066

Please inform me that you are interested in this script while sending friendship request.

Edited by Mirage2287
Updated prices
  • Like 3