[REL]ATM/Iron miner

kieranb

Hey, so for some reason I can not attach images to my new resource, so it won't actually show on new resources.... :/ 

Anyway, here is a link to the resource: https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=resources&s=details&id=14950

It includes a working iron miner job at quarry, you start by walking into a marker, after you hit the marker, you then need to go to a blip where you'll walk into a checkpoint, you then need to click images in a window, and you will receive iron, then another random checkpoint will spawn.

There is a shop where you may sell your iron for money.

Make sure to start resources with your server to prevent problems, restarting is fine once you are logged in.

There is also an ATM script, it places ATM's around los santos, and col shapes, when you walk to the front of the ATM, you can access your "bank" which will allow you to deposit and withdraw cash, ATM's are easy to add, just add them to the table and add a col shape too.

There is also a /atm command (not case sensitive) that will show you where ATM's are for 10 seconds and then destroy the blips, the blips are green dollar signs, you can easily change it.

Hope you enjoy the resource! :D A  lot of people on the forum helped with it and I now have a greater understanding of lua thanks to them. :) 

Need any help with it?  Found a bug?  Want to request something new?  Then message me and I will get right on it! :D 

Edited by kieranb
  • Like 1
  • 3 months later...