Help with setPedAnimation

W4LK1NG

Hello Community, sorry if you do not understand what I mean, my English is not so good

So I want to create a Prostitutes Script or just a brothel, I have a project done with some blowjob animations but it's not enough, I've seen some script use sex animations, I even have them, the problem is that I do not see them Some friends see, I read on some topics that these animations have been removed, but some people still can see them, could they explain or help me solve it? Thank you very much in advance

In the original GTA:SA files there was code and animations for sex, these were disabled in the release of the game, but still remained in the game.

Now the issue is that people found out about that (and made the "hot coffee" mod, which reenabled them. In response to that in an updated version of  GTA:SA Rockstar Games had removed the animations alltogether. This means that people with later versions of GTA:SA will be unable to see the animations, whilst people with the original version will be able to see them.

On 05/11/2017 at 03:17, idarrr said:

Talvez porque você está usando setPedAnimation no lado do cliente.

No, I always like to do things on the server side and that's not the problem

On 07/11/2017 at 05:17, NanoBob said:

Nos arquivos GTA: SA originais, havia código e animações para sexo, estes foram desativados no lançamento do jogo, mas ainda permaneceram no jogo.

Agora, a questão é que as pessoas descobriram sobre isso (e fizeram o mod do "café quente", o que os reativou. Em resposta a isso em uma versão atualizada do GTA: SA Rockstar Games removeu as animações em conjunto. Isso significa que as pessoas com mais tarde as versões do GTA: SA não poderão ver as animações, enquanto as pessoas com a versão original poderão vê-las.

Interesting, so if I find an old download of Gta I'll have these animations visible