NEW Zombie Game Mode(WIP)

kewizzle

Hello Multi Theft Auto Community!

Today is the day I have decided to release my new Zombies mode. It is a LARGE edit of the zombies resource that we all know and love. Includes a shopping system, a save system, money earning, exp, leveling and unlock system, reset system, zombie difficulty system, safe zones, little bit of mapping, special areas, scoreboard counts, drop system and much more. THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE RESOURCE. I decided that I would go ahead and release it so that the community can help make it a better, and more enjoyable gamemode. I want to see where this goes. All the best scriptors could all come together and build off of this and improve it with bug fixes and what not I believe as a community we can build and awesome mode with this and some of the scripts inside of it. Not everything in this mode was made by me, infact I started with a couple of scripts from the community to learn some lua. I have come very far and i spent years studying it to the point where I would dream about how id make this work and how id make that work and eventually put this stuff into play. I have had some help from some talented scriptors help me in the community so I am gonna give this back to all of you so it wont die. 

Special Thanks To:

• @NeXuS™ for helping me when I was stuck
  • @Solidsnake14 for save system(your scripts made me understand account saving btw thanks).
  • also for your EXP system too... I built off of it for unlocks and stuff like that and added a resets option.
  • @3laa33 for helping with the survivor script.
  • @NanoBob for teaching me difference of else if and elseif(LOL).
  • @Pembo for helping me with DX drawing.
  • @Mr.Loki for helping me fix bugs

alot more, if you feel the need to be credited let me know why and what you've done. theres a few of you!

now that the thanks are all out the way here's a list of things in this script.

• Zombies(duh)
  • Cash system
  • Different shops(weapons, skins, special weapons, resets, ect.)
  • Map with base locations and placements(not complete)
  • moving gates
  • help window in 3 languages for new players
  • DX Text for shop, destination identification.
  • Drop System
  • weapon selling system
  • edited models/textures
  • safe zones
  • zombie difficulty
  • DX Login window
  • save system
  • unlock system
  • reset system

Known Bugs

• THERE *MIGHT* Be some errors in which GUI doesn't work properly, not sure. as in opens for all players instead of the source or you know bugs for some reason like that other than that its pretty good.
  • Save resource needs to be loaded last or else it wont load peoples account data and they will lose all their work.
  • As of now No other bugs to my knowledge. Would like it to be tested. Any bugs found reply.

main script Download_alt_font_awesome.svg

survivor scriptDownload_alt_font_awesome.svg

save systemDownload_alt_font_awesome.svg

Photos

Drop System

Spoiler

4jaasj9.jpg

SQFzUFO.jpg

Shops

Spoiler

5eCl4Bd.jpg

8kOrNGC.jpg