Attention to all New Zealanders

Guest King_pango

G Day and kiora cuz. :P

Im REALLY new at this game and i found that alot of players in the severs come from places like USA and UK :?

I was just wondering if there was any New Zealanders out there who play this game other than myself, (Its not as fun getting your ass kicked and meeting peps who time zones are wack to ours haha). So yea if your a New Zealander please leave a reply. :lol:

I think it would be really cool to meet some more peps in my own country (for lower pings, dont worry im not some old quire :lol: ). Maybe, just a suggestion (feel free to shut me down) we could start a clan or even orginze games? I dont know but yea.

Cheers for any replys and or insults 8)

Charlie_boy 8)

I'm sure there must be some other Kiwis around.

Or if not, you could get some of your friends to play. ;)

You might like the Saudiarabia flag to go along with that sig

<=======

Except that they say ever so slightly different things.

The Saudi Arabian flag has the shahada on it which roughly translates to "There is no god but Allah, Muhammad is his messenger".

I don't believe that :P

If anyone can read arabic, they are welcome to translate mine.

I is kiwi 4 show man. Kiwi's r dat shyt man. dude i already got a clan gonig for MTA its =[OSD]= old school dumbass's

You should join dude. Ive been playing this game 4 ages since it first came out so i can give u a hand with sum stuff. You from Auckland? if not where?