How much would a Post Apocalyptic RP server cost me?

Csipsz

Hello.

I am new on this server, so please, if this is the wrong place to open this topic, move it to the correct place.

So my question is very simple. How much would a scripter ask for a mod, which allows players to experience a Post Apocalyptic RP situation? And who would be the best person to contact? 

Cheers

I believe, you are looking for a web developer, not a "scripter" because they are two different things. The cost totally depends on what you need, if you want a new template for your forum then it's probably going to be expensive ( 50$ - 1000$ ), but if you want some minor modifications to a free template for your forum then it can cost you 50$ - 100$. If you're looking for someone who charges less than that then good luck to you!

If you play MTA then there's always that guy who you've seen at some server who knows someone whose cousin's brother's nephew knows some sort of scripting. And that guy probably knows other guys who know scripting. :)

Don't hurry to give your money just yet. Maybe someone will do it for you for free. I know a lot of lua scripters all thanks to simply playing MTA. We all help each other for free. Good luck ;)

Edited by koragg
Yes one of them actually knows html and css. He made my forum's template: http://www.classicracing.tk
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Saml1er said:

I believe, you are looking for a web developer, not a "scripter" because they are two different things. The cost totally depends on what you need, if you want a new template for your forum then it's probably going to be expensive ( 50$ - 1000$ ), but if you want some minor modifications to a free template for your forum then it can cost you 50$ - 100$. If you're looking for someone who charges less than that then good luck to you!

He was only correcting his first sentence xD "I am new on this server".

• Like 1
  • Moderators

It really depends who you hire.

If I did paid scripting(which I do not), I would charge you around 10 euro per hour.

The length of the project depends on your criteria.

But there are people who do it for 3 euro per hour... or 5 cent per code line.

• Like 1

U r newbie and u need developer and you will pay its all OK but make sure u not get fool because some will give u community resource by editing and  u may think its really made by him so how u need to chose best scripter ? Simply check on this forum who comments ,who have high reputation ,check his community resources too mean while many r there who script resources for money but chose only those who have good reputation + skills like @IIYAMA have not only iiyama many r there here  @TheMOG but I refers these guys for ur work !! I am not trolling others I always take help from these guys so I suggest you !!