[RPG-CnR] Delight Network [English]

Note: The topic has been posted by special account that was created for HQ team. Thus, only Headquarters of the server can access it. The decision was taken to keep the topic manageable and updated.

sF8STsr.png

59h7hcv.png

Welcome to Delight Network,We're really thankful for your visit,I'm here to introduce Delight Network known also as DNET:RPG,Well first i hope you like you topic such a design,text...etc,Our server will release on beta at this moment,We're currently working on real things to be creative in order to make the community of servers good again.We've got a lot of ideas which would make the server more and more epic,This topic will be updated as soon as the designs,screens has been made.

Feel free to leave Like and show us your reaction,that's really will make us working hard to release the server as soon as possible and show us your interests.

426jvHr.png

Well here are some pictures which are able to be shared

"Delight Network Inventory System"

Spoiler

CbQaYFO.jpg

"Delight Network Ammunation Shop"

Spoiler

E7WaCBa.jpg

8YfDPmf.jpg

GKihzQf.jpg

"Delight Network Housing System/Housing Closet"

Spoiler

JmI1bbm.jpg

MjWIBWT.jpg

VgXNXtS.jpg

CCTIK2Z.jpg

iHiOqsb.jpg

DtR61xw.jpg

U4tkI5d.jpg

qS2GOMQ.jpg

"Delight Network Help Panel [Under Devolopment]"

Spoiler

ck86p0I.jpg

"Delight Network Vehicle System/Speedmeter"

Spoiler

SO03gn9.jpg

CFuKvZx.jpg

YcaMqiG.jpg

"Delight Network Atm/Atm Hack System"

Spoiler

2SS1mVV.jpg

oQzuAMC.jpg

"Delight Network Turf System"

Spoiler

jEacyHF.png

D1Svbpi.png

8ky5w6Y.png

Best regards

DNET:RPG HQs

(Screens,Full topic will be done in few days)

Edited by DNET:RPG
Added Some Pictures,still more comming.
  • Like 2
38 minutes ago, Blast3r said:

It's really disgusting how you copied Dynasty Network's thread style, made a similar name and almost the same logo but didn't even finish the thread...

Source:

As I can notice,  might  the colorizing of the logo were approximately compatible , regarding the server's name and so had no connection.
The more disgusting that you're complaining about silly things that has no relation with dynasty's. 

Edited by Harrison

Well based on what i did saw on the post itself i can assure you it does look familiar to Dynasty Network. But if we look into the server itself Dynasty Network is literally a step higher than what they currently show. Just make sure you don't copy anything from Dynasty Network so this won't end up in an argument. :D

9 hours ago, Syntrax# said:

Well based on what i did saw on the post itself i can assure you it does look familiar to Dynasty Network. But if we look into the server itself Dynasty Network is literally a step higher than what they currently show. Just make sure you don't copy anything from Dynasty Network so this won't end up in an argument. :D

Can you point out the things you think are familiar to Dynasty Network so that we can make a change? Dynasty is not even out yet, how in the world are we going to get obsessed about it until we decide to waste our time copying it... besides that don't worry about your stuff being copied, unlike you and your former partner 'infinity' we have no intentions in using people's resources unless its legally released. What a drag...

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Thrzu said:

Can you point out the things you think are familiar to Dynasty Network so that we can make a change? Dynasty is not even out yet, how in the world are we going to get obsessed about it until we decide to waste our time copying it... besides that don't worry about your stuff being copied, unlike you and your former partner 'infinity' we have no intentions in using people's resources unless its legally released. What a drag...

First of all never worked with Infinity on Dynasty Network. I've Always worked on it alone and i'm not talking about the ingame things i'm talking more about the way of coloring the text etc. Never said you copied anything ingame only the layout of the forum post is nearly the same ... And i've never used any community scripts within this gamemode.

It's such a shame that you claim that Dynasty Network is using community resources or leaked RPG scripts. If you check out the scripts we already show on the forums you can literally see nothing has been copied and since this is a gamemode build up from scratch you won't even find any copied script. So beside the fact you are posting this type of nonsense take the time to actually get your facts right before pointing a finger towards any server.

Edited by Syntrax#
11 hours ago, Syntrax# said:

First of all never worked with Infinity on Dynasty Network. I've Always worked on it alone and i'm not talking about the ingame things i'm talking more about the way of coloring the text etc. Never said you copied anything ingame only the layout of the forum post is nearly the same ... And i've never used any community scripts within this gamemode.

It's such a shame that you claim that Dynasty Network is using community resources or leaked RPG scripts. If you check out the scripts we already show on the forums you can literally see nothing has been copied and since this is a gamemode build up from scratch you won't even find any copied script. So beside the fact you are posting this type of nonsense take the time to actually get your facts right before pointing a finger towards any server.

i didn't mean dynasty. when it came to copying stuff, i just wanted to remind you of the servers you created using SAES's resources.

• Like 1