my CLIENT is modifed? look ere prob wont fix

horror

Upon hitting Start Game the client informs you your CLIENT is modifed.

This is an error with the way we temporarily replace some of the games files. When you install take a back up of both weapon.dat and weapon.mta from the /gta?/data/ directory and put them somewhere safe. If you get this error close the client, REPLACE both files and retry. is this sum sort of joke cus this dunt work and ive read a load of forms but in my own say to sum and it dosent work for other people not re installing not the wepon thing nuthin ive put it in different folders still problem im just anouther person to add to ure list for this prob and to say ure system to fix it does not work. if u cant find sum other way of fixing this then more people will complain utill this problem is fixed. i only wish that u come to my house and see for ureself that ure way of fixing it does not work. wen blue comes out or the 5.5 i think it is the prob better not still be there or im gunna go mad :twisted::evil::twisted::evil::twisted::evil: pleaseeeeee helppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
ive fixed it myself after comp format and other things it worked fine

ok first find weapon mta and weapon and anthin else that says weapon and make a back up if weapon mta is not there install mta then it will be. ok now delete weapon mta not weapon and anythin else like orginall weapon must be deleted. now go into mta hit start game. cannot copy weapon ete sud come up then game sud start and freeze in loading wen u got out of the froozen game unintall mta then reinstall it this then puts a new weapon mta in folder u may not see it stright away. ok now put ip in ete and find the right version type hit reset config file and hit start game u may have to find the vice icon do so and it sud work if not ure vice version is wrong just change it and try again if prob still happen then close mta and replace the weapon stuff wid the backups i found i dident need to do this anyway try this i hope it helps

mark :D:D:D