~TsK~ The Soldier Kingz

Guest UnSeeN

After over 15 months of 'clan stuff', recruitin new members and such, we've learned to check people out before lettin' them in, there's only been one time we didn't know was a previous member, which was Recoil, who was actually Raptor.. who wasn't wanted. And even then he didn't get far enough to be a "full member".

Reset's IP/subnet/range doesn't match vertigos atall, so unless you have any other type of proof, keep your opinions to yourself :wink:

Saying we have a known cheater in our clan is very offensive, so make sure you're right first.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After over 15 months of 'clan stuff', recruitin new members and such, we've learned to check people out before lettin' them in

Heh, i remember playign in your server under a different name, i killed u a couple of times and ur words were "you in a clan?" then "wanna join uva" no research done on me or nuthin sounds like an easy entrance into a clan to me :roll:

After over 15 months of 'clan stuff', recruitin new members and such, we've learned to check people out before lettin' them in

Heh, i remember playign in your server under a different name, i killed u a couple of times and ur words were "you in a clan?" then "wanna join uva" no research done on me or nuthin sounds like an easy entrance into a clan to me :roll:

Hence we have UVAr and UVA members..

Heres some more proof UVA ReSeT might be vertigo, [NSA]RuGeR, =TsK=UnSeeN, [uVA]ReSeT, hense how the letters are capitalized

You call that proof? :roll:

Jeez man, i knew u were kinda dumb but that just takes the piss..

Since when did capitalizing letters become original?

I'm just showing u guys some similaraties between how the names are, since Vertigo was UnSeeN and RuGeR, and now ReSeT is the same style and since other people believe ReSeT is Vertigo.

"heres some more proof" is what you said, where "more" should of been "stupid" and "proof" should of been "similarities".

I'd really like to know why you actually think theyre the same person, because it can't be based on the case of certain letters in their nicknames, surely

:roll: