*walks in*

*laughs at the "oh look at me being cool for having a joint" kids*

*walks out again*

PS: .h0z: if that's you, get some sleep

*walks in*

*walks out again*

buddy, or should i say, lil fuckin kid, shut your face. i never said shit about my coolness 8) but thanks. and i laugh at you. gg. oh yea mad boy, go here.

U touch dat stuff?

We don't do that much of that in england.. Didn't expect that from a yank. :P

im not a yank..

and yes i touch that stuff, i've only smoked a mixer like once in my life of smokin... 8 years or close.

Edited by Guest

*walks in*

*walks out again*

buddy, or should i say, lil :o kid, shut your face. i never said shit about my coolness 8) but thanks. and i laugh at you. gg.

U touch dat stuff?

im not a yank..

and yes i touch that stuff, i've only smoked a mixer like once in my life of smokin... 8 years or close.

Ever smoked some weed from holland :?:

Well i've never BEEN there, but im sure i've smoked buds that have been FROM there, White Rhino is an Amsterdam special...and that is good shit. :arrow:

edit: before any noobs start talking... Amsterdam is in Holland.

rofl. wheel, you look like Steve-o in this pic kinda, the smile, the teeth... excellente!

prom10vl.jpg i love it

tsk. i really dont see this thread going anywhere, because the majority of the people here are pimply little geeks aging 13-17. now, would you want to post a picture of a pimply emo self? nah, dont think so.

another point is that the kids here are such big haxx0res and can make stuff with photoshop. now, would i want my picture turned into a cheerleader with a big bulging red cock sticking out of wierd places? well, most of us wouldnt.

sooooooooooooooooo yeah, this is no anime community. dont see the point of pictures :P

Thats why I don't want to post my pic, I just don't want it photoshopped :oops:

lol here is 33 reasons why you shouldn't post your picture on the internet lmfao.

http://www.aseltine.com/rhee/

only ppl who dont post their pic is insecure/low selfesteemed/no selfesteemed kids or ppl who can't afford a new webcam/digi or something.

thats basically about it... :lol: anyone else has shown theirselves at least one time or another.

*walks in*

*walks out again*

buddy, or should i say, lil :o kid, shut your face. i never said shit about my coolness 8) but thanks. and i laugh at you. gg. oh yea mad boy, go here.

U touch dat stuff?

im not a yank..

dude, all of you stoners are the same

tsk. i really dont see this thread going anywhere, because the majority of the people here are pimply little geeks aging 13-17. now, would you want to post a picture of a pimply emo self? nah, dont think so.

another point is that the kids here are such big haxx0res and can make stuff with photoshop. now, would i want my picture turned into a cheerleader with a big bulging red cock sticking out of wierd places? well, most of us wouldnt.

sooooooooooooooooo yeah, this is no anime community. dont see the point of pictures :P

lol here is 33 reasons why you shouldn't post your picture on the internet lmfao.

haha nice find njr

Negative. Unless you're talking about the fact that all us stoners smoke weed. if so, give yourself a pat on the back there son.

only ppl who dont post their pic is insecure/low selfesteemed/no selfesteemed kids or ppl who can't afford a new webcam/digi or something.

thats basically about it... :lol: anyone else has shown theirselves at least one time or another.

yea, agreed

damn if someone could photoshop me as good as they did to that kid, I wouldn't care I think thats awesome. Besides, it gives them something to waste their day on, like Zircons 1 1/2 hours on that thing. Most like my 10 minute photoshop of him better :lol:http://img324.imageshack.us/img324/1186 ... ler6ui.png

roflmfao

ROFLMFAO GAMEFREEK