what does every 1 look like??

rofl, you act like everyone is gunna photoshop yer pic, lol

Yup, those who "hate" me. Will make it very ugly ;). Very much hate in this community, havn't seen much hate like this in other places, sorry if that's to hard said.

any uglier then it already is?*

*sorry but i HAD to do that, i dont mean it

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chron15hx.jpg

--

chron24hu.jpg

(that's no cigarette)

Lol, ^ Wannabeghettokid, why not change your color to black like "Michael Jackson" did but reversed? Then your a real ghettoboy. Weed = a drug, only fools take drugs. Your head just get cracked of drugs. Btw your eyes looks like a cat in the first picture, that's nice i guess.

I dont do drugs, weed is not a drug. It's an herb, used for medicine to help ppl cope with 'glaucoma' among others. No, i lie, im not a coke head but i've done it more than i'd like to admit, never done E, never shot smack (heroin), uhm, only things i've done were Mushrooms, Hashish, Marijuana, G (which is a street name for 'liquid ecstasy') and cocaine..

but back to the matter at hand... im not a wannabe anything, what you see is what you get, if i WANTED to be black, i would be shit outta luck right? im white and proud and i dont mean to sound racist because that's not how i am.

ps: im not a kid. how many times do i gotta say that?

pps: 1

edit: oh yea, you like how smooth i rolled that hizzer don't you? almost does look like chalk. 8)

rofl, you act like everyone is gunna photoshop yer pic, lol

Yup, those who "hate" me. Will make it very ugly ;). Very much hate in this community, havn't seen much hate like this in other places, sorry if that's to hard said.

any uglier then it already is?*

*sorry but i HAD to do that, i dont mean it

See, that's what i mean about the hate, lolz don't take this in the wrong way but i don't think you look any better ither, what's your excouse for now showing it then, looking like a retard? Oh but that's not my reason now is it :roll: ? Btw not getting much drama in your life talidan? so you go to the internet and argue, nice..

Btw i'm not arguing with you, i'm just putting facts together, can't take them? Don't read em.

chron15hx.jpg

--

chron24hu.jpg

(that's no cigarette)

Lol, ^ Wannabeghettokid, why not change your color to black like "Michael Jackson" did but reversed? Then your a real ghettoboy. Weed = a drug, only fools take drugs. Your head just get cracked of drugs. Btw your eyes looks like a cat in the first picture, that's nice i guess.

I dont do drugs, weed is not a drug. It's an herb, used for medicine to help ppl cope with 'glaucoma' among others. No, i lie, im not a coke head but i've done it more than i'd like to admit, never done E, never shot smack (heroin), uhm, only things i've done were Mushrooms, Hashish, Marijuana, G (which is a street name for 'liquid ecstasy') and cocaine..

but back to the matter at hand... im not a wannabe anything, what you see is what you get, if i WANTED to be black, i would be shit outta luck right? im white and proud and i dont mean to sound racist because that's not how i am.

ps: im not a kid. how many times do i gotta say that?

pps: 1

edit: oh yea, you like how smooth i rolled that hizzer don't you? almost does look like chalk. 8)

Ok you take drugs cause you like drugs not to look cool? maybe so but drugs can't make you think clear, that's the output it gives. Sooner or later the one with the cracked head will lay down dead.

rofl. i dont smoke crack.

and the only person who does anything to "look cool" is a lil f*ckin' poser, i'm sure alot of people have posed at one time or another in their life, but i'm past that, once i got past a certain age i never followed anyone i made my own path. but anyways, no worries. cheers.

smoking_cannabis.gif

I dont do drugs, weed is not a drug. It's an herb, used for medicine to help ppl cope with 'glaucoma' among others.

Weed is a drug, just like caffeine or alcohol.

And I suppose smoking it just to get 'high' doesn't count as using it for medicinal purposes.

Still008.jpg

flare, i actually had to turn up the brightness on my monitor to see ur face(no offence)

U R Gangster :leftfighter1:

k if you wanna kill me now,

i live in grape street watts if u know about it :lol:

im too lazy to upload my pic but brb lemme upload it.

144805210_l.jpg

I put blackpat's picture on purpose....some kind of joke i wanted to do.

k ima upload my REAL pic now(no bullshit)...for those who are eager to see me...... :)

113324256l3br.jpg

my girls prom pics tooken by me and uploaded to school's website:

p5270072.jpg

and some wanna be pimps up in there too:

p5270121.jpg

KFC MAFIA (Currently in mexico):

p5300149.jpg

p5300148.jpg

other noobs dancing a song with no voice :?:

p5270103.jpg