what does every 1 look like??

Well i've never BEEN there, but im sure i've smoked buds that have been FROM there, White Rhino is an Amsterdam special...and that is good shit. :arrow:

edit: before any noobs start talking... Amsterdam is in Holland.

Try black widow :wink: it's all i smoke, ashame i can't send you some :)

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rofl njr, u would only get photoshoped if u look liek geek or somebody got an idea how to change u (liek wheelman batman or zircon hitler XDDDD), look than nobody photoshoped Chronic (afraid lol :lol: ) im gonna post mine asap (never :P:P:P:P:P )

rofl njr, u would only get photoshoped if u look liek geek or somebody got an idea how to change u (liek wheelman batman or zircon hitler XDDDD), look than nobody photoshoped Chronic (afraid lol :lol: ) im gonna post mine asap (never :P:P:P:P:P )

lol I got someone wanting to photoshop me or see my picture badly lol.

I'm the Blue Ranger. And If you dont like it, use another series ranger. Like Blue Turbo Ranger or Blue Space Ranger

dude, you watch power rangers? last time i seen it, there was a red robot and a green dragon robot and a dinosaur that they all fit in his back or some shit...

and a garbage-can lookin character named alpha i think... oh yea, and a face on a wall... forget the name but you can bet it was gay as folk.

tsk. i really dont see this thread going anywhere, because the majority of the people here are pimply little geeks aging 13-17. now, would you want to post a picture of a pimply emo self? nah, dont think so.

another point is that the kids here are such big haxx0res and can make stuff with photoshop. now, would i want my picture turned into a cheerleader with a big bulging red cock sticking out of wierd places? well, most of us wouldnt.

sooooooooooooooooo yeah, this is no anime community. dont see the point of pictures :P

Thats why I don't want to post my pic, I just don't want it photoshopped :oops:

lol here is 33 reasons why you shouldn't post your picture on the internet lmfao.

http://www.aseltine.com/rhee/

NJR is scared of teh photoshop

Still008.jpg

^ me

ive been photoshop before, lol

flareownedincss2kq.jpg

^ lol

chron15hx.jpg

--

chron24hu.jpg

(that's no cigarette)

Lol, ^ Wannabeghettokid, why not change your color to black like "Michael Jackson" did but reversed? Then your a real ghettoboy. Weed = a drug, only fools take drugs. Your head just get cracked of drugs. Btw your eyes looks like a cat in the first picture, that's nice i guess.

Still008.jpg

^ me

Nice pic, why do you have big hands? or is that picture taken in the wrong rotate?

ive been photoshop before, lol

flareownedincss2kq.jpg

^ lol

If you've been Pshoped befor why you still showing images on yourself? Want to be photoshoped again? If yes i could go edit the image, cause you don't care anyways :roll: .

Edited by Guest
here comes the flaming

Sry, i didn't want to flame anyone, just simple questions really. I'm curious as you post the image guys get courius about it.

Blade, he's smoking chalk :P

What's a chalk, does it walk? just kidding, but really havn't heard of the word..

Edited by Guest
here comes the flaming

Sry, i didn't want to flame anyone, just simple questions really. I'm curious as you post the image guys get courius about it.

Blade, he's smoking chalk :P

What's a chalk, does it walk?

why dont you post yer pic xD

Do you think i'm that stupid? only cause i spell bad doesn't mean i'm stupid, the one who thinks in that way must be the stupid one :), I don't want my picture on the net, just as simple as that. Flare didn't i say your picture is nice :)? Then i don't flame i just was asking why your hand was big.