• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*walks in*

*laughs at the "oh look at me being cool for having a joint" kids*

*walks out again*

PS: .h0z: if that's you, get some sleep

buddy, or should i say, lil fuckin kid, shut your face. i never said shit about my coolness 8) but thanks. and i laugh at you. gg. oh yea mad boy, go here.

U touch dat stuff?

We don't do that much of that in england.. Didn't expect that from a yank. :P

im not a yank..

and yes i touch that stuff, i've only smoked a mixer like once in my life of smokin... 8 years or close.

Edited by Guest
*walks in*

*walks out again*

buddy, or should i say, lil :o kid, shut your face. i never said shit about my coolness 8) but thanks. and i laugh at you. gg.

U touch dat stuff?

im not a yank..

and yes i touch that stuff, i've only smoked a mixer like once in my life of smokin... 8 years or close.

Ever smoked some weed from holland :?:

tsk. i really dont see this thread going anywhere, because the majority of the people here are pimply little geeks aging 13-17. now, would you want to post a picture of a pimply emo self? nah, dont think so.

another point is that the kids here are such big haxx0res and can make stuff with photoshop. now, would i want my picture turned into a cheerleader with a big bulging red cock sticking out of wierd places? well, most of us wouldnt.

sooooooooooooooooo yeah, this is no anime community. dont see the point of pictures :P

Thats why I don't want to post my pic, I just don't want it photoshopped :oops:

lol here is 33 reasons why you shouldn't post your picture on the internet lmfao.

http://www.aseltine.com/rhee/

*walks in*

*walks out again*

buddy, or should i say, lil :o kid, shut your face. i never said shit about my coolness 8) but thanks. and i laugh at you. gg. oh yea mad boy, go here.

U touch dat stuff?

im not a yank..

dude, all of you stoners are the same

tsk. i really dont see this thread going anywhere, because the majority of the people here are pimply little geeks aging 13-17. now, would you want to post a picture of a pimply emo self? nah, dont think so.

another point is that the kids here are such big haxx0res and can make stuff with photoshop. now, would i want my picture turned into a cheerleader with a big bulging red cock sticking out of wierd places? well, most of us wouldnt.

sooooooooooooooooo yeah, this is no anime community. dont see the point of pictures :P

lol here is 33 reasons why you shouldn't post your picture on the internet lmfao.

haha nice find njr

only ppl who dont post their pic is insecure/low selfesteemed/no selfesteemed kids or ppl who can't afford a new webcam/digi or something.

thats basically about it... :lol: anyone else has shown theirselves at least one time or another.

yea, agreed

damn if someone could photoshop me as good as they did to that kid, I wouldn't care I think thats awesome. Besides, it gives them something to waste their day on, like Zircons 1 1/2 hours on that thing. Most like my 10 minute photoshop of him better :lol:http://img324.imageshack.us/img324/1186 ... ler6ui.png

roflmfao

ROFLMFAO GAMEFREEK