My newest vid-Touch of a Samurai ENJOY

Samurai_Ohk

Hmm I havent bothered watching any videos for eons (just alot of the same usually), but I decided to go for it cause of the big name.

But, 12kb rate for 1 1/2 hours isn't my bag sorry =/

hehe ok, try it again if ya have time, it should be going now, had alot of traffic on its release. 8) and its worth it :wink:

Thx Nosgoth and GF :D

Okay 177kb thats more like it.

Well, it was pretty good, I think the editing really makes it stand out. I must say I was in love with the part where it zooms out from the tail of the bike when you jumped secret service spawn. It just looked so.. I dunno you see what I mean if you watch.

I wasn't feeling the music too much but hey everyones got their own preference when it comes to music.

Some of this stuff was very cool, I just don't see how its done because I can never do any bizarre tricks like that. If I could wall ride up to a roof like you did, I would use it in DM all the time :P

^ :lol: That building has just enough curve to allow wallrides. I used to incorporate stunting skills to aid me in DM back in the day. Hop up to a Billboard and whatnot. But then again, didn't really help in all the stubby wars.....

OMG I remember one guy on a billboard in the 0.3 days.. i was trying to kill ppl near me and vice versa but when i saw someone on a billboard i was thinking, WTF? How did he get up there?!? Was that you? :D

EDIT: OMFG I was like OMG on every stunt It was so good i could possibly rate it the best stunt video EVER

My rating

Intro: Infinite/10 It was like you put feeling into it

Music: 10/10 Not my kind of style but it fits the stunts well

Stunts: Infinite/10 OMFG IM SPEECHLESS

Total: Infinite/10

Stunting SA now 8) There's a really good SA vid that made me want to stunt SA. Its by Kaneda and Darkness, members of ATS.

http://files.filefront.com/SA_Smackdown ... einfo.html

At first i hated SA because the radical physics change for the worst imo not to mention the sucky replays and slow grinds. I wouldn't necessarily say its harder, just different.....And hopefully some new tricks will emerge.