PS2 style two player on the PC?

Guest Lampshady

I have two controllers hooked up to my PC and i was wondering if MTA:SA could offer the 2 player CoOp that the Ps2 does. Either on one computer or through two.

• 2 weeks later...

If you have two monitors, the right vidio card, and a certian sofware. If your really interested in it, google for "duel monitors". Most vidio cards are not capabile of running two mintors, and even then I am not sure if you can focus to one MTA:SA monitor, and focus to a second MTA:SA on another monitor.

Thats all I know...And besides that, I think that DirectX only supports one controller input. Which I think is cheap, it restrics the resources of game developers.

If you have two monitors, the right vidio card, and a certian sofware. If your really interested in it, google for "duel monitors". Most vidio cards are not capabile of running two mintors, and even then I am not sure if you can focus to one MTA:SA monitor, and focus to a second MTA:SA on another monitor..

Yes you can. Im running such a setup atm and my SA askes which of the screens has to be used for SA. Controlling 2 SA's will be another story, becasue they cant have focus both at the same time. With that, 2 games would require a huge amount of CPU and GFX power. So i guess it will never be possible this way.

• 2 weeks later...

..You would need 2 PC's, Nvidia already released that its imposible to work 2 game pads into San Andreas, functioning at the same time, If you have 2 game pads, plug them in, run San Andreas, and only one will work. As for Sa-2p

9. Can SA2P support two players on the same computer?

No, SA2P is for playing over a LAN or the internet. It can't be used for playing on the same computer.

But why would you want 2 player on 1 computer? [Pc=Personal Computer] Just get Sa-2p, or MTASA, or Sa-Mp[holy sh*t alot of acronyms] and hook up with your online girlfriend there, that way she wont have to come to your house and disapoint you when she wont let your character run into hers very fast.

Holy shiznet Sa-2p sounds dope, with peds and story mode. I can't wait, that should hold me untill a San Andreas multiplayer with more people comes out.