[RPG] SAEG:RPG [English]

lJTnE8wNTOSpKFkLZUN0Hw.png

Or more precisely, Donald - Rat.

this say everything about you, you're just a hillarious rat.

Note for everyone reading this :~, this guy who pretends to be Dreemax (Famous MTA player who donated bunch of money to MTA - https://mtasa.com/donate/) is just a fake kiddo from NZ. We had experience with him on SAUR and he used to imposter other famous people there aswell, his real nickname is Donald and his serial is 50BE2CD25F783D209E276F0ACAC95BA3 (censored - real info) and whatever he says is a lie. 

Get a :Oing life retard and stop impostering others, living others people life.

Edit: If you ever think about making any kind of paid deal with this guy, just take my advice, and don't do it. 

And also, SAEG:RPG is a server made of leaked SAUR 2.0 scripts, and only players who are banned from SAUR play on SAEG. 

Edited by l33tboi
19 hours ago, l33tboi said:

lJTnE8wNTOSpKFkLZUN0Hw.png

Or more precisely, Donald - Rat.

this say everything about you, you're just a hillarious rat.

Note for everyone reading this :~, this guy who pretends to be Dreemax (Famous MTA player who donated bunch of money to MTA - https://mtasa.com/donate/) is just a fake kiddo from NZ. We had experience with him on SAUR and he used to imposter other famous people there aswell, his real nickname is Donald and his serial is 50BE2CD25F783D209E276F0ACAC95BA3 (censored - real info) and whatever he says is a lie. 

Get a :Oing life retard and stop impostering others, living others people life.

Edit: If you ever think about making any kind of paid deal with this guy, just take my advice, and don't do it. 

And also, SAEG:RPG is a server made of leaked SAUR 2.0 scripts, and only players who are banned from SAUR play on SAEG. 

Ever played SAEG to make such a retard comment like this? SAEG is awesome and to be honest I enjoyed every bit of the moment I had on SAEG even though I don't play it know cuz my PC is :Oed up I love that game.

-Wicked

Edit:idk if all you said about the guy who posted this is right or wrong but SAEG is a great server.Its true we took some basic scripts from SAUR as scrap and you have to admit we made the best out of it and .....I don't think 87players at once will play a server that is a clone of SAUR (SAEG server peak=87)

Edited by [SAEG]Wicked
  • 5 weeks later...