Health bars

What do u want? completely new health bars or should they stay the same?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What do u want? completely new health bars or should they stay the same?

• Yeah, I really want new health bars, the old suck!
    • Nah, the one's we have now are ok for me, i dont want a new one.
    • I really dont care, you may code new bars or leave it the same...

for all users or only for yourself..

then still it hasn't any use ;)

of course it would be same for all players that play on the same server

It'd be up to the mod. Someone could make a mod that allowed you to show or hide yourself on the radar for other players, or just disable the radar entirely. Obviously they could also create teams that could only see their team mates...

Sweet :D

It'd be up to the mod. Someone could make a mod that allowed you to show or hide yourself on the radar for other players, or just disable the radar entirely. Obviously they could also create teams that could only see their team mates...

yeah that rocks... always wanted to see that... so now

cops and robbers-style dm really works.. :D

CS:S has a feature where you can only see the hp/armor info of a player if you hold your crosshair over the player for a few seconds, maybe this would work?

unreal tournament does that too, it adds an affect of not knowing whether to face an enemy, they may be full health or one hit, but then you release what their health is after getting close up

I just think displaying numbers above the player would be sufficient.

Why dont use the standard health and armor bars from SA and put the number of health and armor next to it ? the name of the player could be above it, like:

100 % | (standard health bar)

100 % | (standard armor bar)

there definately needs to be an armor bar, if u shoot at some1 now it looks the same as the normal health, maybe not an apart bar but just the bar is entire white if they have armor and goes down, if its up, the normal health bar appears ( /me likes the one kenny added, it looks like the one in sa-mp )