Health bars

What do u want? completely new health bars or should they stay the same?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What do u want? completely new health bars or should they stay the same?

• Yeah, I really want new health bars, the old suck!
    • Nah, the one's we have now are ok for me, i dont want a new one.
    • I really dont care, you may code new bars or leave it the same...

I was looking to the health bars in sa-mp and i was wondering, do you guys are using the same health bars as in MTA:VC or will you code completely new ones? I very like the health bars in sa-mp ( also check XcR's new unofficial VC-MP video at http://www.xcr-net.com/samp/vcmp.wmv ) and im not saying you must copy them, but a nicer looking of the healthbars in MTA:SA would be nice for the eyes 8)

So what do u all think off the healthbars, should it stay the same or do u want completely new one's?

Please if u want new health bars add a post with your idea for the new health bars, how do u want it to look etc.

Good luck with MTA:SA :)

yea, but the sa-mp bars r like trademark of the other team, arent em? so if mta gotta need new bars it's obvious they not gonna copy them from sa-mp :roll:

err...

I very like the health bars in sa-mp ( also check XcR's new unofficial VC-MP video at http://www.xcr-net.com/samp/vcmp.wmv ) and im not saying you must copy them, but a nicer looking of the healthbars in MTA:SA would be nice for the eyes 8)
yea ur not saying but your thinking, u wouldnt mention em if u wouldnt :P , bot, some nice bars would be ok, but they should stay below player so we all know we still play mta :P

Even if they were above the player i would still know im playing mta :? .....

The only problem with the healthbars of sa-mp is that you can't see from a long distance what the health of the player is. So a little smaller ( but not too small because you get the problem of visibility ) and nicer colors and a bit more streamlined would make the perfect health bar for me, i can't code very well unfortunately but im trying to learn so maybe i can already make health bars when MTA:SA comes out.. :P

[stop teh spammage] er, i c u didnt get it... it's like a symbol, like a trademark, ppl get used that in mta u have nick below the player, it's like rising sun on the coca cola bottle, get it now ?[/stop teh spammage]

btw i think, if u higher ur res the health bar get smaller doesnt it?

[stop teh spammage] er, i c u didnt get it... it's like a symbol, like a trademark, ppl get used that in mta u have nick below the player, it's like rising sun on the coca cola bottle, get it now ?[/stop teh spammage]

k agree that with you. But i wouldnt mind if its above the player.

A simple bar under the player names should be enough...

i guess...

|||||||||||||| health

|||||||||||||| armor

something like this...

not so big offcourse

It'd be up to the mod. Someone could make a mod that allowed you to show or hide yourself on the radar for other players, or just disable the radar entirely. Obviously they could also create teams that could only see their team mates...