MTA Allstars (A)

Silent

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tommis, DMX kicked from A*.

(A*) V's [XE], 2-1

Last round bitching shark killed tommis with shotgun and he repsawned along with DMX and attakced the last 2 and said they won. lol this childish behaviour si what we do not want in A* so therfore i am removing tommis and dmx from the A* clan it is suppsoed to be a happy clan with good members from the community playing for fun but these people ruin the fun and therfre i am removing them.

OMG, i just cant take this longer..

you got a honary clan and are soo proud, and doesnt even add when you lose, you lost 2-3 times to XE ive never see it on the match list..

and stop attacking Hieu for making a clan, you maked 2 (bTk & XW) clans they both died..

oh, and Silent fuuck you and your clan :lol:

ok 1 get your head out of hieus arse. Two I didn't make bTk i was in btk. I made XW yes it died yes. You made TsK it died yes. We lost once to xe yes it wasnt even when we were back we stopped playing match and started again it was in-between. And now get the fuck out of here.

haha Silent. First of all let me put this straight. EVERY clan you have been in gets fucked somehow. I find that really starange. Now you are co leader of KoQ witch makes many people mad. KoQ is a good clan and does not deserve to be fu**erd by you. And ur also leader of (A*). Now thats fucked. Sorry about my launguage but i can see quite alot of people agree with me. Well good luck to (A*) and KoQ. Ohh and also. That big speech you said about me and Shark = Not True. :)

Cya,

[XE]Tommis

http://www.mta-xe.com

I'm ashamed you call yourself canadian. Being a ex Colony of Britain I think your English should be slightly better. Please don't come in my topic flaming.

If it isn't true what I said about you, you can ask Krix. And shark? you mean DMX and shooter plz stfu. And Tommis your like a condom machine in the vatican city. By the way witch? as in the mythical woman that casts spells?