MTA Allstars (A)

Silent

lmfao sure u pwned me studx

remember when u called me back to fsk plz join with other nick then others dunno its u plz and remember when i ownd ya in fsk base in fsk server ?? hoho merry xmas .. total idiot i left mta cuz of idiots like ur so fuck off .. btw zerb i dont pwn every1 but i pwn this lil gay over here called "studx"

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

remember when u called me back to fsk plz join with other nick then others dunno its u plz and remember when i ownd ya in fsk base in fsk server ?? hoho merry xmas .. total idiot i left mta cuz of idiots like ur so :o off .. btw zerb i dont pwn every1 but i pwn this lil gay over here called "studx"

You left MTA saying you dont like idiots even though your posts make no sense in what your saying.

remember when u called me back to fsk plz join with other nick then others dunno its u plz and remember when i ownd ya in fsk base in fsk server ?? hoho merry xmas .. total idiot i left mta cuz of idiots like ur so :o off .. btw zerb i dont pwn every1 but i pwn this lil gay over here called "studx"

MUAHAUAH

Yeah in past i tought u was not an idiot and i defend u vs others FsK,but was them who was right,u are the big idiot on the world,a lil kid of 12 years.So now just if u come in france,say me and i will come pwn u :arrow:

And now if u want continue that mail me @ [email protected] .

Heh,sorry A for posting offtopic here but...Ruigan,im happy to say we all are glad when u left MTA,no1 misses a 12 year old little kid who thinks he's the king of the world,when in the reality he's just one gliching and bitching prick.And remember,u wont ever be as good as the other MTA-players,like stud in this case.

Done. :arrow:

Heh,sorry A for posting offtopic here but...Ruigan,im happy to say we all are glad when u left MTA,no1 misses a 12 year old little kid who thinks he's the king of the world,when in the reality he's just one gliching and bitching prick.And remember,u wont ever be as good as the other MTA-players,like stud in this case.

Done. :arrow:

Nice speech :wink:

Moderators should intervene before.. Wait up, where the fuck they are again ? Ahh like I care, at least they doesn't. By the way, Ruigan you're insults are boringly boring indeed. Also insulting someone by hes age is kinda lame because in the computer games age doesn't mean anything. I have bigger internet penis than you have, so what? Anyways, Ruigan be more tasteful with you're insults and stop using a "I'm so mature look at my I am so cool" attitude.

Edited by Guest
Moderators should intervene before.. Wait up, where the :o they are again ? Ahh like I care, at least they doesn't. Bye the way, Ruigan you're insults are boringly boring indeed. Also insulting someone by hes age is kinda lame because in the computer games age doesn't mean anything. I have bigger internet penis than you have, so what? Anyways, Ruigan be more tasteful with you're insults and stop using a "I'm so mature look at my I am so cool" attitude.

Agreed

/me wonders where the moderators ;D