MTA Allstars (A)

Silent

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have only had one match with uva, and it was nulled because of glitching from uva.

I'd like to know where you got that from tho.

I agree with kung its a retarded thread, ulk was more hardcore than this clan by a country mile.

[ontopic] nice to see a new clan :shock: [/ontopic]

I don't know if it was a training match but many ULK and UVA's was in the server, and the ULK's started to pwn all the UVA's (Public Server).

Never heard of either of you, so i don't know what clan you're from "Noobert", and what opinions you may have of us, and tbh i don't give a shit :) More than enough people/clans know and respect us, we don't need everyone too.

Maybe he's under another name, UVA might be good, but ULK is clearly better. I played in their server and got beated all the time lol.

Yes, because we all judge skill by sending nubs who don't even know english into clan servers and get them to report how much they got "beated".

Lmao, i pwn you easy, once on 0.4 i went in the UVA server and pwned you, then you said i was cheating gg. Now in 0.5 i dunno who's better but your still are much more nubish than me.

That nub who wen't into the server could easly been you cause they pwn you too. If they are better than me then they sure are much better than you smartass.

Everybody is referring to the time when we were active, of course. 8)

But we don't play 0.5 and we never will, sorry.

Cause that version sucks, 0.4 were much better with the old fashion stubby wars, but everyone were complaining of course.

Now 0.5 is shit, I hope stubby will be stronger on blue or somthing.

If you compare the stubby of vc and with mta, they have made it girly weak. It wont even hurt a nail.

Edited by Guest

they should not have touched any of the weapons

range of stubby and throwables=size of SB killers gf's dick

here is a tip to all your noobs tha cant fight against "Stubby/nade whores"

.....keep you're fucKING DISTANCE! :D or leave mta, dont bitch at the MTA team. look, now they took t seriously and fucked mtavc 0.5 deathmatch, and its not their fault, they were trying to make it fair for everybody. so stfu ya dumb nubs. you dont have any bitching rights. go away.

they should not have touched any of the weapons

range of stubby and throwables=size of SB killers gf's dick

here is a tip to all your noobs tha cant fight against "Stubby/nade whores"

.....keep you're :o DISTANCE! :D or leave mta, dont bitch at the MTA team. look, now they took t seriously and :o mtavc 0.5 deathmatch, and its not their fault, they were trying to make it fair for everybody. so stfu ya dumb nubs. you dont have any bitching rights. go away.

Man you really are wierd, and funny.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...