MTA Allstars (A)

Silent

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..well they way i was going to have my "Dream Team" was 1 player from each clan. liek each clan has ter best player etc, add these players up = Dream Team ;)

...still thinking about doing this.

u remember a clan called "=UT="? :wink:

Uh or SoL.... This has been attempted several times and never works. Good fucking luck.

..well they way i was going to have my "Dream Team" was 1 player from each clan. liek each clan has ter best player etc, add these players up = Dream Team ;)

...still thinking about doing this.

u remember a clan called "=UT="? :wink:

Uh or SoL.... This has been attempted several times and never works. Good :o luck.

hehe

Good luck with this clan! Pwn all day, and stuff.

Edited by Guest

We have only had one match with uva, and it was nulled because of glitching from uva.

I'd like to know where you got that from tho.

I agree with kung its a retarded thread, ulk was more hardcore than this clan by a country mile.

[ontopic] nice to see a new clan :shock: [/ontopic]

We have only had one match with uva, and it was nulled because of glitching from uva.

I agree with kung its a retarded thread, ulk was more hardcore than this clan by a country mile.

I don't know if it was a training match but many ULK and UVA's was in the server, and the ULK's started to pwn all the UVA's (Public Server).

I don't know if it was a training match but many ULK and UVA's was in the server, and the ULK's started to pwn all the UVA's (Public Server).

Never heard of either of you, so i don't know what clan you're from "Noobert", and what opinions you may have of us, and tbh i don't give a shit :) More than enough people/clans know and respect us, we don't need everyone too.