CE* =Chaos Elite=

Braddock

check this bullshit!! from killers ass to your forums

Omg it was so annoying seeing the ce clan glitching like hell and bradrock there clan leader admiting of glitching and saying " CE*Braddock: glitching is taking advangtage "

And also if you know a guy named {VCD}Rob he glitches too by admiting and saying " {VCD}Rob: glitching isnt an offense "

And for saying that i say its not offensive as he kept saying over and over he is now banned from the server again and this time its a permanent one.

Since i want to keep forums clean so i am attaching the doc file as is that i copied here so download it and read if you like .

Summary:

CE clan and {VCD} clan both are glitching clans and people should be aware of that and people are warned that you glitch on our server you dont come back again.

oh 1 more this, how is saying "Glitching is taking advantage " admitting that ce glitches, it isnt, not to mention he cut 1/2 that sentence off.

• 1 month later...

I'm pretty sure that falls under fair use. Its even attributed to the source. Point out to him that although he may be able to quote a few words of the DMCA to prove a point, the whole thing is the law (in the US).

I'm pretty sure that falls under fair use. Its even attributed to the source. Point out to him that although he may be able to quote a few words of the DMCA to prove a point, the whole thing is the law (in the US).

Care to provide the source cause i dont see no source link do u? and dont edit it cause its been saved to be produced.