[REL]disabelgui~disable/enable mode

Storm-Hanma

Hello all today i gonna tell you about my resource  resource name - Disablegui

what features does this resource have ?how it works? many servers have problems of removing stealth kills,hydra kills and some heavyweapons kills like minigun & rpg 

i made this because i too suffer from this things so i decided to script it and upload it ,command to open this panel and close the panel by f6!

disablegui window have 3 sets of buttons each set has enable/disable mode, 

enable/disable knife kills  - when you press first time you can see output msg anti-knife mode enbale (now you cant get killed by knifers)when you click for second time now it show outmsg anti-knife mode disable (now you can get killed by proknifers)

enable/disable heavyweapons kills - same like above mode enable by first click /disable by second click (output msg - heavyweapons disabled/enable )

weapons like minigun,rpg cant kill you when other players fired by aiming you when you enable mode/disable mode now you get killed by rpg&minigun!

enable/disable hydra kills - same mode enbale/disbale by clicking first time and second time same output msg !when other player spawn hydra and aim on you if he fired he dont able to kiled you when you enbale mode /disable mode now you can get killed by hydra

this resource work perfectly for freeroam servers  those who dont have nodm resource !

resource link - https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=resources&s=details&id=14867

ss - https://imgur.com/2slJa7w

Edited by Khadeer143
  • Storm-Hanma changed the title to [REL]disabelgui~disable/enable mode