• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do believe we went over this before, of course Canada would win

there's me, SGB, Dross, Chief..

as for CE being the best Canada gang? err.. no. =P

FKU? pff, ;D, www.

Well think about who we could have.. Kung Fu, DeathB, Zircon aka "teh lag", Quig, Gamefreek, Kent, umm me :) just a few

I think MTA Olympics sounds a little better fit eh?

we don't have Quig... but that's another thing in our favor, lol

Australia don't got much chance

You insulting me and the Aussie players?

No im sayin you can smoke all the "scoobs" you want and you wont beat the canadians. Take a look at Olympic Hockey, Cdn guys n girlz pwn. But im definately not dissin', just statin simple facts.

yallright,

prontera, ULK is dead, admit it and get outta mta

the all star idea is cool, aka the MTA olympics, canada or us would win, but ya never know

althought... there would be alot of whiney bitchy "YOU LAG YOU LAG, THATS NOT FAIR REMATCH" babies.

so...i propose that all ya laggy mutha fuckaz jsut move to north america!

(ps) if there was some sorta mta international tourny, i dont want to fight with SB(those commie sons of bitches suck)

I just love to start more heated dicussion

braddock if there was mta olympics of any sort, there is no way yer ass is good enuff to b on team canada

I do believe we went over this before, of course Canada would win

there's me, SGB, Dross, Chief..

...man u forgot ppl like me, k00ner, scar, and chronic, n point (me scar and chronic h-town stompppin) :P...but newayz it would b a close match with canada vrs. usa

Edited by Guest

No im sayin you can smoke all the "scoobs" you want and you wont beat the canadians. Take a look at Olympic Hockey, Cdn guys n girlz pwn. But im definately not dissin', just statin simple facts.

Canada got pwned by Sweden this year, in hockey my friend 8)

Btw US is better than Canada on hockey, they play more strategy while canada play more body action.

Why not make the close countries lik US vs CA, UK vs Holland, Australia vs Africa or somthing.

Edited by Guest
im not arguing about hockey in this topic

You don't?? yeah i know you do.

but i AM glad NHL is back. And FTR canada pwns sweden. (dont care about this year, not following as it is)

FTR is? You got pwned it's easy as that ;). Well see what happen next year but this year you lost gg.

Edited by Guest
fuck if u wanted to chat get on msn ni99a, but seriously FTR for the record, and "I" didn't lose nothing, gg.

I'm not ni99a, ok i understand For The Record canada got pwned and don't pwn just get pwned. That means Sweden>Canada on hockey ;), and no i said you as Canada lost.

blade stfu noob, canada < u

ur arrow is the wrong way :(

Lmao owned, wrong way! now whois the nub. You don't spell so good >_>, "u" it's called you* hehe, still a nice try child.

You don't spell so well either. It's "who is" not whois and "nub" isnt even a word.