[Help] connect download to host

15 minutes ago, Randomly said:

I don't think that this is possible. Even if it is, it needs a huge bandwidth to communicate these resources with every player. If you want to protect your scripts, convert them to encoded luac files. Luac files run faster since they are binary and if you encrypt them, no one will be able to fully steal them

Thank you man, but my files are luac. My problem is other... 

You can use a resources  idk weather this resource avaianle in community too ,which I have and I am using it for skins mods means I have a external resource like you said but you need to upload this resource in server ! players need to do /mods so they will get panel of skins ,vehicles,PEDs& veh interiors too they can choose the skins they want  and installthose skin! the install mod will use bandwidth of server it will base on the skins you have been install on/ mod resource ,so it will make sure player doesn't download direct from host and when player join host does not rest that resources mb for example if default server is 20 mb the resource which I said is 50 mb  itsbase on skins or files you uploaded if it is 100mb even the server will be 20 mb only !when player install ant files from /mods resource the mb will be install on his bandwidth and server only 

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/10/2017 at 02:20, Khadeer143 said:

Você pode usar um recurso idk weather este recurso avaianle em comunidade também, o que eu tenho e estou usando para mods de skins significa que eu tenho um recurso externo como você disse, mas você precisa fazer o upload deste recurso no servidor! os jogadores precisam fazer / mods para que eles obtenham um painel de peles, veículos, PEDs e interiores de veículos também podem escolher as máscaras que eles querem e instalar a pele! O mod da instalação usará a largura de banda do servidor, baseando-se nas skins que você instalou no recurso mod, de modo a garantir que o player não seja transferido diretamente do host e quando o servidor de junção do jogador não restitua os recursos mb, por exemplo, se o servidor padrão é de 20 mb, o recurso que eu disse é base de 50 mb em skins ou arquivos que você enviou se for 100mb mesmo o servidor será apenas 20 mb! 

I understand how the feature you wrote works. But I'm behind a method where I can not connect to the server to do file transfer. I want the files to be transferred by directlink, or ftp for example. A link to a site outside of the MTA. Sorry my bad eng.

On 06/10/2017 at 20:00, [MTA]Weed said:

Linha 39 em mtaserver.conf

Type this, how does it work? How do I store the resources? I have these doubts

the player only need the CLIENT file so all client files are HERE:

/mods/deathmatch/resource-cache/http-client-files

whatever you want, add it from there to your webhosting put the link in your MTA config, if you cant understand that, try other options.

Even if the file dont exist on the HTTP, the client is still downloading the files from MTA server.

https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/Server_Manual#Configuring_an_external_web_server

Edited by [MTA]Weed