PunkBuster1.4 Released - Automatic cheater detection

Fayte

hey i have no problem with his mod and i think its great that hes trying to do somthing to catch cheaters. i wasnt disrespecting his mod mearly trying to understand why he would say that the real punkbuster was shit and he still hasnt gave me an answer all he goes on about is how im a dipshit cause he cant grasp what hes talking about

Wow, this guy really is a dipshit.

^ this here proves my point. Could a mod please delete this thread

above he says that it proves his point im a dipshit. possibly for pointing out to him how diffrent the real punkbuster is from his and how its not crap for catching thousands of cheaters

anyway im done with this moronic argument. hes a stubborn little shit and will end up getting sued in the future if not for stealing punkbuster trademark or for stealing other copyright information

I guess faytre need a diffrent name then 'PunkBuster' out of this discussion. Maybe these can help you:

PunkButcher

PunkSlutcher

PunkSlayer

PimpBuster

(In the health-cheat detection code make it so that he doesn't kick when in a health pick up area)

I guess faytre need a diffrent name then 'PunkBuster' out of this discussion. Maybe these can help you:

PunkButcher

PunkSlutcher

PunkSlayer

PimpBuster

PunkSlutcher? What on earth is a "slutcher"?

If he chooses a new name, I think it should be brand new and not a derivative of the old name.

lol nice name.. i renamed mine to HackCatcher (still workin on a proper name for it lol)..

information:

HackCatcher :- 2.5 -: .. for now :P

Health hack detection

Car Mods detection

Jetpack detection

Anti-racism filter

a blacklist

and as of today can scan for modified MTAClients 8).

-----------------------------------------

note* this works perfectly. :P - with NO lag or miscalculations (meaning the stuff people mentioned previous about heli dropping, etc.)

but still, cant wait to see yours Fayte 8)

lol nice name.. i renamed mine to HackCatcher (still workin on a proper name for it lol)..

information:

HackCatcher :- 2.5 -: .. for now :P

Health hack detection

Car Mods detection

Jetpack detection

Anti-racism filter

a blacklist

and as of today can scan for modified MTAClients 8).

-----------------------------------------

note* this works perfectly. :P - with NO lag or miscalculations (meaning the stuff people mentioned previous about heli dropping, etc.)

but still, cant wait to see yours Fayte 8)

You forgot one thing, i wasnt using a modded MTA client that day (or any other day) but your script said mine was :| lol

lol yea, but i also said the script was buggy at the time..

which is why i quoted on the post there that "as of today"

now it works perfectly, and your records were cleared :P

working on an SCM Scanner now :D

anyone got any ideas for names to call the cheat detection thing, cause best i got is HackCatcher, and im plum outta ideas :?

thanks,

XvN, I think it would be better if you created a new thread for discussion of your mod because this thread is specifically for Fayte's.

lol hmm, im not discussing mine, unlike Fayte mines not for release..

i only run it on servers for people, Gamefuel.nl, GrandLarceny. :P

but yea, if i start a discussion thread about it, i will open a new one 8).

all i meant for my previous threads was for fayte incase he wanted any info for stuff to add to his :roll:.

p.s. are Cheat detection scripts classed as mods? or all scripts, or what.. im kinda confuzzled :?.