Parachutes..

wil there be a parachute in every plane for everyone who gets in ?

1 more thing when someone is jumping out of a heli u r flying u must follow him and fly under him :P so hee get crushed in the blades :P

Lol thats called screwing up the jump :P

Or another

How about giving them parachutes that dont open .. lol .. *splat* x20

Damn is that pic a world record? Wow... I wanna go skydiving someday.

Well, I'm sure its not too hard to make a collision with a helicopter/jet cancel the parachute, then you could at least tell it to credit whoever cut the parachute (I think watching them fall to a death is more fun anyways).

That would be great fun as you have to plan a chute opening time and you can control the parachute when its unopened and opened.

heh, then someone can make a gamemode where you fight over the single parachute

There was a mission like that in No One Lives Forever. You had a guy below you with a parachute and you had to reach him within a certain time in order to steal it (the actually stealing was done via a cutscene) whilst other guys were shooting at you from above.

Or you could try and make it so people can shoot wth parachutes. Imagine the carnage....

Or there are 20 parachutes and 20 people but 19 of them don't work...

or.. 1 team on the ground... 1 team in the air... there are 5 drop points.. the team in the air needs to get on the drop-points ( it doesnt matter wich one) and the team on the ground needs to defend them :twisted:

there must be 2 drop-points touched by the air-team so they can win..

Or you could try and make it so people can shoot wth parachutes. Imagine the carnage....

Yeah, that NOLF mission that I described earlier enabled you to shoot from a parachute. The idea was to balance shooting at the people shooting at you so that you didn't die with trying to catch up with the person below you.

I got a better idea, drop everybody from a plane and the one the fastest on the ground wins (with open parashute) :lol:

That will give us die hard skydivers that will open their parashute at the last moment :lol:

Grtz

I like this one most... imagine all the skydivers who open their parachute just too late :twisted:

I got a better idea, drop everybody from a plane and the one the fastest on the ground wins (with open parashute) :lol:

That will give us die hard skydivers that will open their parashute at the last moment :lol:

Grtz

I like this one most... imagine all the skydivers who open their parachute just too late :twisted:

Wasted :twisted::!:

• 2 weeks later...