hmmm

yeah, it would be nice if someone notified me about some of this.

The Shockrealm/MODStack.com forums are still up but i had no idea you guys were making your own.

well what I would like to know is if i should just ditch the MTA forums on Shockrealm/MODStack.com

cos there's no use having two.

It would have been nice if i had been notified in advance....

• MTA Team
well what I would like to know is if i should just ditch the MTA forums on Shockrealm/MODStack.com

cos there's no use having two.

It would have been nice if i had been notified in advance....

Not even we knew it in advance, but we are gonna ask chockrealm to lock the old forum but keep it up because of al the intel that is up there

• MTA Team

i'm really sooy about it, i tought IJsVogel had mailed you guys about it? We couldn't tell you guys in advance because yesterday @ around 17.00 we started to build the forum and at around 19.00 it was up. We wanted to keep the old one up but closed because of all the information that is still there. Today i'm gonna read trough most of it especially the bugs to create a new section of the faq., i hope

i love how people always butcher my name, but anyways its been said in other posts how to make a movie infact thats how i figured out how to do it myself although i could have figured it out on my own too. i just record a demo then i save it and then i run FRAPS and go back and watch the demo while fraps is recording a movie. then i use some program tat im not gonna bother to find the name of to change it from .avi to .mpg and add music to it