Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'setweaponproperty'.
I've made a server-type .Lua that should apply several 'setWeaponProperties' to the weapons. It works for some weapons, but not for others. For example, I've set the Deagle (replaced with a 6 bullet drum) to 'maxiumum_clip_ammo' = 6. This works correctly. However, with other weapons, it doesn't. Here's the script: function weaponProps () -- M9 -- setWeaponProperty(22, "pro", "maximum_clip_ammo", 14) -- Revolver -- setWeaponProperty(24, "pro", "maximum_clip_ammo", 6) -- Shotgun -- setWeaponProperty(25, "pro", "maximum_clip_ammo", 7) -- Uzi -- setWeaponProperty(28, "pro", "max
I've been messing around with 'setWeaponProperty' in order to understand how it works. I changed how the deagle is handled. Decided to undo the changes and, upon resetting everything, the weapon bugged. Image Any script with 'setWeaponProperty' has been removed, and the resource has been stopped and removed from metaserver.conf. Fixed after several restarts and total wipe of downloaded resources.