tuaos

Members
  • Content Count

    83
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About tuaos

  • Rank
    Transformer
  • Birthday 10/12/1992

Details

  • Gang
    [FM]F**king Mexicans
  • Occupation
    a cunning linguist
  • Interests
    OG
  1. It was some great time i had spend in MTA since early 2011, played in several servers most of freeroams, favourited (Spykes Freeroam) which was really a great server in 2011s. Lately got intrest in scripting from 2014s and joined the forum to guide myself and share what i learned.. and yea it was fun. MTA took me off from being boredom most of the time ( emotional ). So being too old for this in either ways, i am quitting and i know that no one cares. This matter is to thank all MTA Developers & Team for their magnificent work that had me a really great time AND wish you all more success in your future development. Sorry for my bad english. Peace Out Bros. Good Bye and have a Wonderful New Year
  2. Use this:- setElementVisibleTo ( playerDefined, playerDefined, false ) playerDefined should be you, so what the function describes/defines for you should be used instead!
  3. This is server-sided! So = server.lua. And This does not work if you change skin with freeroam resource! If freeroam, then you have to edit inside that! function skinTeam(oldModel, newModel) local players = getElementsByType ( "player" ) for i,thePlayer in ipairs(players) do if newModel == 18 then if not isPlayerInTeam(thePlayer, "Admin") then cancelEvent() end end end end addEventHandler("onElementModelChange", root, skinTeam) function isPlayerInTeam(player, team) assert(isElement(player) and getElementType(player) == "player", "Bad argument 1 @ isPlayerInTeam [player expected, got " .. tostring(player) .. "]") assert((not team) or type(team) == "string" or (isElement(team) and getElementType(team) == "team"), "Bad argument 2 @ isPlayerInTeam [nil/string/team expected, got " .. tostring(team) .. "]") return getPlayerTeam(player) == (type(team) == "string" and getTeamFromName(team) or (type(team) == "userdata" and team or (getPlayerTeam(player) or true))) end Meta.xml "Skin mod for a group" author="S3Nn4oX" version="1.0.0" type="script" />
  4. How is the VIP set to a player in your "vip" resource! If it is by SQL then, obtain players which is vip by: executeSQLQuery Or if it is set in account then: getAccountData Else if you have a team for VIP then its easy with: isPlayerInTeam
  5. ♥TAPL♥ One of the greatest script-or and the one who thaught me lua with alot help's and examples! And deserves this post!
  6. In the 4th line of lua.. set the skin number instead of skinID. On 5th line set your team name instead of "team name"
  7. I replaced Bope with admin group.. and it works... local gate = createObject( 980, 1541.0999755859, -1627.6999511719, 15.199999809265, 0, 0, 90 ) local marker = createMarker(1541.49, -1627.82, 13.38, "cylinder", 10, 255, 255, 255, 0) local marker2 = createMarker(1541.49, -1627.82, 13.38, "cylinder", 10, 255, 255, 255, 0) function moveGate(psource) local Deadusergroup = getAccountName(getPlayerAccount(psource)) if isObjectInACLGroup("user."..Deadusergroup, aclGetGroup("Admin")) then moveObject(gate, 980, 1541.0999755859, -1627.6999511719, 9) setTimer(moveBack, 5000, 1) else triggerClientEvent(psource, "senhadabase", psource) end end addEventHandler("onMarkerHit", marker, moveGate) function moveBack() moveObject(gate, 980, 1541.0999755859, -1627.6999511719, 15.199999809265) end So, the problem is either you didn't create group in acl for "Bope"
  8. [quote name=..&G:..]Doesn't work... Maybe the eventHandler is wrong? addEventHandler ( "onClientGUIClick", donItemsList, selectedImage ) that Event Handler is ryt
  9. Okay, replace your meta with this.. Lol
  10. then you have to mention the location on lua too. (ZombieRPG)Weapons/weapons/ak47.txd,(ZombieRPG)Weapons/weapons/ak47.dff function replaceWeapon() local txd = engineLoadTXD("(ZombieRPG)Weapons/weapons/ak47.txd", true) engineImportTXD(txd, 355) local dff = engineLoadDFF("(ZombieRPG)Weapons/weapons/ak47.dff") engineReplaceModel(dff, 355) end addEventHandler("onClientResourceStart", resourceRoot, replaceWeapon) Meta.xml put that lua where meta.xml is located
  11. Nothing, do this only...
  12. function replaceWeapon() local txd = engineLoadTXD("weapons/ak47.txd", true) engineImportTXD(txd, 355) local dff = engineLoadDFF("weapons/ak47.dff") engineReplaceModel(dff, 355) end addEventHandler("onClientResourceStart", resourceRoot, replaceWeapon) Meta.xml