Having some troubles, tried fixing it myself by just checking here but, nothing, so, hoping you lot can help.
Been playing for a while now, up until recently MTA has functioned fine, but since a few days ago i have not been able to connect to my "home" server, we've done some tests via "starting/stopping" specific resources and come to the conclusion that it's one particular object we've "replaced" in-game, now, if we leave said resource "stopped", i can play fine, but then upon "starting" the resource again, crash, bam, thank you mam.
The game itself doesn't crash instantly, i can get through server browser, select the specific server, wait for the standard 300kb*-ish to download, so far so good, but then riiiiight at the end of the download/loading sequence, right after the resources/map finishes downloading, crash, bam, thank you mam.
SO! I'm hoping you can help, somehow...
Various things to note:
- I have run MTADiag.exe and provided a pastebin at the bottom of this post, just fyi.
- I believe my video/audio drivers are up to date, though i am not %100 sure.
- I have tried deleting "gtasa/set", to no avail.
- I only noticed this connection issue since connecting to a random server which also had surely replaced certain objects.
- I have since then though, deleted my entire "resources" folder, to allow re-downloading of my "home" servers resources and its resources alone, to no avail.
- I have tried "fresh" installs of both MTA and SA, to no avail.
- I have tried a fresh "gta.img" file, to no avail.
- We have tried manually installing the specific items in my user files to avoid having to load them at all, to no avail.
- I have tried MANY different versions of the MTA installer, from version 1.0 (and updating while connecting), to version 1.3.1 (which requires no update), to the nightly/beta versions (which are simply silly to even try in this situation).
- I'm the only one experiencing the "instant death" crash, but others do crash upon stopping/starting the particular service abruptly.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Version = 1.3.1-release-4793.0.000
Time = Wed Nov 14 22:26:31 2012
Module = C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\gta_sa.exe
Code = 0xC0000005
Offset = 0x003F0BF7
EAX=00000000 EBX=0028F158 ECX=20136678 EDX=00000000 ESI=00000000
EDI=20136678 EBP=00000000 ESP=0028F0AC EIP=007F0BF7 FLG=00210246
CS=0023 DS=002B SS=002B ES=002B FS=0053 GS=002B
Thanks in advance for any assistance
- Angel <3