All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Alraaayts

Improving function

So you mean... The one u sent contains bad intention??
  3. Dutchman101

MTA:SA Latest builds crash

It appears something is wrong with that server or its mods, because the crash 0x003ECABB (gta_sa) started appearing exclusively there. It could be mods, or abuse of streaming (video..) memory by bad scripting. Besides that, you've been getting out of memory crashes (which you have historically always had)
  4. Today
  5. قصدي اضيف سطر ثاني كيف في ليبل؟
  6. Vadlmok

Client startup options

How can I ask the name of the player and direct server connection through storony program?
  7. GLC

Mother :O forum.mtasa.com

👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿
  8. كفوووووووووو حب هاذي الي ابغاه مشكوور اسف ماقصرت ❤️ سؤال هل يمدني اغير احداثيات ازرار مثل اخليه *sx,*sy*sx,*sy?
  9. IIYAMA

Improving function

Only if you can explain what the code does. It is bad practice to use code you do not understand. For you, your server and your players. Example: What if my code contains something that would expose your password? Steals your resources? Or makes the performance even worse?
  10. liwahadri

×[كود×[مساعدة

وين مثال لول؟
  11. dzek (varez)

Map Problems

As said via PM - this is not a problem, not a problem with MTA itself, it is a feature of GTA and any other good video game. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Level_of_detail#Video_games To save some resources - game will remove far-away objects from rendering. If an object has LOD-model (a model with simplified shapes, no collisions, simplified textures) it will switch to that model if you're too far away. In MTA scripting you have access to some LOD-related functions, like: https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/EngineSetModelLODDistance There is another thing to keep in mind: IIRC and nothing has changed during the years - MTA has implemented an objects streamer (someone closer to MTA development may correct me here about naming and how it works internally) which in general works like that: if there are too many additional objects near the player - it will remove those that are far away from player. When I was playing MTA years ago - I've never cared about LODs anyway and seems like it didn't work "out of the box" for internal GTA objects (IIRC GTA had multiple LODs and these wasn't always tied to a single object but to multiple objects). If anyone has some tips/tutorials on that - it'd be nice. You can read more about LODs on the internet - you aren't the first to discover disappearing objects Examples: https://www.techopedia.com/definition/11791/level-of-detail-lod - generic article https://computergraphics.stackexchange.com/questions/1438/what-is-the-state-of-art-in-geometric-lod-in-games - more detailed explaination https://www.google.com/search?q=lod objects in games - everything Internet knows on this topic
  12. Alraaayts

Bug sniper

I have the same problem too man.... Do you fix it now?
  13. Alraaayts

Improving function

Like this code i am looking for... Can you help me how to place ur code on majqq code?
  14. SalwadoR

MTA:SA Latest builds crash

Hello. Finded a problem after updating MTA. On builds 18390 and 18409 i can't join to my servers, just a got crash. Previouslies builds works correct. 18409 CRASH 18390 CRASH 18332 OK 18331 OK 18317 OK 18310 OK 16921 OK 16720 OK 16628 OK It not only my problem, already have 5 players with with same issue. On https://buildinfo.mtasa.com/index.php i find nothing what can show scripts problems. MTADiag i think here is useless, because old versions works normal. So i write here, and tag @ccw (sorry) because i think only he can help with that. If need server adress for test: 68.168.210.78:22003
  15. Dutchman101

MTA ERROR!

The problem won't persist after you installed the MTA version that you can download from homepage right now. Read your forum PM for something else though
  16. Robbinel

MTA ERROR!

Can you give me your discord? Just talk if the problem persist.
  17. Dutchman101

MTA ERROR!

There was a bug, you can solve it by re-downloading MTA from http://mtasa.com/ as the fix (rollback) has been added a few minutes ago. Thanks for helping to test.
  18. Robbinel

MTA ERROR!

Ok, so. I make what you say to do. In the final try, i get that error #13 with Customized Files Off, and with customized files On, i get kicked, the server says that mods has been blocked by the server. Yo, You need to look at this man. https://imgur.com/a/cARbRkt
  19. Dutchman101

MTA ERROR!

Need to do exactly as I said to complete this test. Please make sure the customized files option is disabled again before giving it a final try. Then, does it still give the SD #13 kick or tells you data files have been blocked by the server? To verify, please show me a screenshot of your settings menu (as it is right now).
  20. Robbinel

MTA ERROR!

Nothing happen, just that little big error.
  21. Dutchman101

MTA ERROR!

Please enable it, restart MTA, and disable it (make sure the box isn't ticked; which mean MTA won't use modded files) then restart again and try join a server. Then tell me the new results.
  22. Robbinel

MTA ERROR!

Yes, it appears, and it is disabled.
  23. Dutchman101

MTA ERROR!

Go to MTA settings and see if the option "Use customized GTA:SA files" appears. If it does, then tell me: is it enabled or disabled? I want to investigate this a bit because we changed something related to data files recently
  24. Robbinel

MTA ERROR!

@Dutchman101 Look at this https://imgur.com/a/cARbRkt
  25. Hi. I am now writing a launcher with authorization, etc., there was a question about the launch of Mta, whether there are keys ( parameters ) launch MTA? Let's say nick change or automatic connection when launching the game? Thanks for the reply, sorry for my English, used translator😀 function doUser_bottom_lClickLeft(UXMouseEvent $e = null) { execute('D:\Games\mt\Multi Theft Auto.exe', false); } P.S -> Another question, where can I get the source code of mta? And what programs will be required for compilation?
  26. local KumarhaneTable = { markerPos = { {2241.845,1618.0186,1005.3,"cylinder", 1, 0, 0, 255, 255}, {2241.0264,1615.9229,1005.3,"cylinder", 1, 0, 0, 255, 255}, {2231.0354,1618.2883,1005.3,"cylinder", 1, 0, 0, 255, 255}, {2230.1758,1615.9615,1005.3,"cylinder", 1, 0, 0, 255, 255}, {2230.1707,1596.1257,1005.3,"cylinder", 1, 0, 0, 255, 255}, {2230.1282,1590.5557,1005.3,"cylinder", 1, 0, 0, 255, 255}, {2241.9907,1590.5559,1005.3,"cylinder", 1, 0, 0, 255, 255}, {2241.9663,1596.1257,1005.3,"cylinder", 1, 0, 0, 255, 255}, }, deger = 10000000, hesap = getAccount("mert") } --[[local kumarhanecubo = createColCuboid(2179.8726,1659.6299,11.046875,17,38,5) function kumarhanecubohit(hitElement, matchingDimension) if (isElement(hitElement)) and (getElementType (hitElement) == "player") then setTimer(function() if getElementData(hitElement,"GuvenliBolge")~=true then triggerClientEvent (hitElement, "enableGodMode", hitElement) toggleControl (hitElement, "fire", false) toggleControl (hitElement, "next_weapon", false) toggleControl (hitElement, "previous_weapon", false) toggleControl (hitElement, "aim_weapon", false) toggleControl (hitElement, "vehicle_fire", false) setElementData(hitElement, "GuvenliBolge", true) end end,500,1) end end addEventHandler ("onColShapeHit", kumarhanecubo,kumarhanecubohit) function kumarhanecuboleave(leaveElement, matchingDimension) if (getElementType (leaveElement) == "player") then triggerClientEvent (leaveElement, "disableGodMode", leaveElement) toggleControl (leaveElement, "fire", true) toggleControl (leaveElement, "next_weapon", true) toggleControl (leaveElement, "previous_weapon", true) toggleControl (leaveElement, "aim_weapon", true) toggleControl (leaveElement, "vehicle_fire", true) setElementData(leaveElement, "GuvenliBolge", false) end end addEventHandler ("onColShapeLeave", kumarhanecubo,kumarhanecuboleave)--]] addEventHandler("onResourceStart",resourceRoot,function() for i, loc in ipairs(KumarhaneTable.markerPos) do local marker = createMarker(unpack(KumarhaneTable.markerPos[i])) setElementDimension(marker,62000) setElementInterior(marker,1) addEventHandler("onMarkerHit",marker,onMarkerHitForKumar) end createBlip(2192.1455,1677.2106,12.303028, 52, 1, 0, 0, 0,255,0,200 ) end) addCommandHandler("kumarhanetesting00",function() setAccountData(KumarhaneTable.hesap,"Sahip","Satılık") setAccountData(KumarhaneTable.hesap,"Zaman","Bilinmiyor") setAccountData(KumarhaneTable.hesap,"Ciro","Bilinmiyor") end) function onMarkerHitForKumar(player,md) if getElementType ( player ) == "player" and md then triggerClientEvent(player, "RuletPanel", getRootElement(getThisResource())) end end kumarhanepickup = createPickup (2194.8066,1668.5844,12.367188, 3, 1274) addEventHandler("onPickupHit", kumarhanepickup, function(player) if getElementType ( player ) ~= "player" then return end cancelEvent() local zaman = getAccountData(KumarhaneTable.hesap,"Zaman") local sahip = getAccountData(KumarhaneTable.hesap,"Sahip") local ciro = getAccountData(KumarhaneTable.hesap,"Ciro") or 0 local sahipmi = getAccountName(getPlayerAccount(player)) if zaman ~= "Bilinmiyor" then zaman = secoundsToDays(tonumber(zaman)-getRealTime().timestamp) end if ciro == "Bilinmiyor" then ciro = 0 end if sahip == sahipmi then triggerClientEvent(player, "KumarhanePanel", getRootElement(getThisResource()),sahip,zaman,ciro,true) else triggerClientEvent(player, "KumarhanePanel", getRootElement(getThisResource()),sahip,zaman,ciro,false) end end) function KumarhaneSatinAl() local sahip = getAccountData(KumarhaneTable.hesap,"Sahip") if sahip == "Satılık" then local para = getPlayerMoney(source) if para >= KumarhaneTable.deger then takePlayerMoney(source,KumarhaneTable.deger) setAccountData(KumarhaneTable.hesap,"Zaman",getRealTime().timestamp+86400*7) setAccountData(KumarhaneTable.hesap,"Sahip",getAccountName(getPlayerAccount(source))) setAccountData(KumarhaneTable.hesap,"Ciro",0) outputChatBox("#ffff00"..getPlayerName(source).." #ff7f00Adlı Oyuncu Kumarhaneyi 1 Haftalığına Kiraladı",root,255,0,255,true) end else outputChatBox("Kumarhane Daha Önceden Kiralandı",source,255,0,0,true) end end addEvent("KumarhaneSatinAl", true) addEventHandler("KumarhaneSatinAl", getRootElement(getThisResource()),KumarhaneSatinAl) function KumarhaneCiro(miktar,type) local ciro = getAccountData(KumarhaneTable.hesap,"Ciro") if ciro=="Bilinmiyor" then if type==true then setAccountData(KumarhaneTable.hesap,"Ciro",miktar) else setAccountData(KumarhaneTable.hesap,"Ciro",0-miktar) end else if type==true then setAccountData(KumarhaneTable.hesap,"Ciro",ciro+miktar) else setAccountData(KumarhaneTable.hesap,"Ciro",ciro-miktar) end end end addEvent("KumarhaneCiro", true) addEventHandler("KumarhaneCiro", getRootElement(getThisResource()),KumarhaneCiro) function KumarhaneGiveMoney(money) givePlayerMoney(source,money) end addEvent("KumarhaneGiveMoney", true) addEventHandler("KumarhaneGiveMoney", getRootElement(getThisResource()),KumarhaneGiveMoney) function KumarhaneTakeMoney(money) takePlayerMoney(source,money) end addEvent("KumarhaneTakeMoney", true) addEventHandler("KumarhaneTakeMoney", getRootElement(getThisResource()),KumarhaneTakeMoney) function KumarhaneCiroCek(miktar) local ciro = getAccountData(KumarhaneTable.hesap,"Ciro") local sahip = getAccountData(KumarhaneTable.hesap,"Sahip") local accountname = getAccountName(getPlayerAccount(source)) if ciro~="Bilinmiyor" then if accountname == sahip then if miktar <= ciro then setAccountData(KumarhaneTable.hesap,"Ciro",ciro-miktar) givePlayerMoney(source,miktar) triggerClientEvent(source, "KumarhanePanelGuncelle", getRootElement(getThisResource()),ciro-miktar) end end end end addEvent("KumarhaneCiroCek", true) addEventHandler("KumarhaneCiroCek", getRootElement(getThisResource()),KumarhaneCiroCek) setTimer(function() local zaman = getAccountData(KumarhaneTable.hesap,"Zaman") local sahip = getAccountData(KumarhaneTable.hesap,"Sahip") if sahip ~= "Satılık" then if zaman then if zaman < getRealTime().timestamp then setAccountData(KumarhaneTable.hesap,"Sahip","Satılık") setAccountData(KumarhaneTable.hesap,"Zaman","Bilinmiyor") setAccountData(KumarhaneTable.hesap,"Ciro","Bilinmiyor") outputChatBox("#00ffffKumarhane Satışa Çıktı Gidip Kiralayabilirsin (F6 > Kumarhane)",root,255,255,0,true) end end end end,15*60000,0) function secoundsToDays(secound) if secound then local value,state if secound >= 86400 then value = math.floor(secound/86400) if secound - (value*86400) > (60*60) then value = value.." gün "..math.floor((secound - (value*86400))/(60*60)).." saat" else value = value.." gün" end state = 1 else value = math.floor(secound/(60*60)).." saat" state = 2 end return value else return false end end server.lea:80: Attemp to perform arithmetic on a nill value Please help me how this error is corrected?
  1. Load more activity