A userpanel I made and edited...

Hello my friends and welcome me back to MTA... Today I am here to cover the scripts Topic and post a userpanel that I edited. This userpanel came from my friend which sucked and with my little LUA knowledge, I managed to make something bigger and more impressive to look at. This Userpanel is made for my clan named : pro-racing but if you want to use it I don't mind... I tried to add two other achievements and I managed sucessfully... Bear in mind that this is the first release of my edit so I will be realeasing some more updates for this amazing userpanel that I have edited... Dont forget to add : resource.pro-userpanel as an object in the ACL management so people can purchase maps... And if you find any bugs please let me know...

YouTube Link = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shr3WRC1 ... tube_gdata

Download Link = http://www.mediafire.com/?8cn4vv311yz6jx8

And if you find any bugs please let me know...

idk if it's bug or not, but the last player alive actually must die to win a map. it's kinda wierd. ye, and maybe it's just me but when there're 700+ maps on a server, the "top dd maps played" and "top dm maps played" tabs just don't work. i mean the maps just won't show up. but again, maybe it's just me. anyways. nice user panel, i like it. post ur paypal or something, so ppl can donate.

LOL i never seen that bug... Many people had a bug with the Map Purchases which im trying to fix currently... This is not made by me and it is made by Puma but I made it better and added a few more abilities to it. I made it a lot better than it actualy is... But anyway I dont want ppl to donate! I just script for free...

LOL i never seen that bug... Many people had a bug with the Map Purchases which im trying to fix currently... This is not made by me and it is made by Puma but I made it better and added a few more abilities to it. I made it a lot better than it actualy is... But anyway I dont want ppl to donate! I just script for free...

this puma: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=16970 ? yeah, i can't buy maps too. i hope you'll fix all the bugs soon. :)

This userpanel came from my friend which sucked and with my little LUA knowledge, I managed to make something bigger and more impressive to look at.

So you're just one arrogant bitch that steals other peoples scripts. I reported this topic.

Thanks TheCoolDudes1000 and Puma! You really saved my life since I was looking for a userpanel. There is no reason for you guys to fight. This is an interesting collaboration : Puma made the userpanel and TheCoolDudes1000 used it and made something better out of it. Anyway TheCoolDudes1000 you should have asked Puma first before uploading but good job in your edit.

Thanks TheCoolDudes1000 and Puma! You really saved my life since I was looking for a userpanel. There is no reason for you guys to fight. This is an interesting collaboration : Puma made the userpanel and TheCoolDudes1000 used it and made something better out of it. Anyway TheCoolDudes1000 you should have asked Puma first before uploading but good job in your edit.

I did not make this.

Geez. Where did you get thát from.

ppl are taking you for that guy coz his nick is puma and yours is also puma. sensible, huh?

anyways, i'd like to find that other guy, so if anyone knows his whereabouts, please let me know.

p.s meta says that the author name's "-|PRO|-Fivo{S}~".