Major highlights of this release:
- fixes for various network problems which occured in 1.1 and 1.2 series (including a fix for "Map download breaking often on large transfers" issue)
- added new scripting functions for removal of default GTASA map objects (including breakable ones)
- introduced a new scripting event - onClientVehicleCollision
- implemented a new scripting function - takePlayerScreenShot
- fixes for various crashes and issues (including "warp glitch", inaccurate heat seekers sync, createProjectile() velocity desync between clients, custom models texture crash, "white models" when using custom models and more)
- added functionality to protect client-side scripts which pre-compiles them before being sent and stops resources from being saved on disk. This is configurable in the resource's meta.xml.
- added pixel manipulation functionality
- introduced new client-side scripting functions - setBirdsEnabled and getBirdsEnabled
- included a new gui skin - Lighter black - contributed by Aibo
You can find other changes here and there (from r3551 upwards).
As usual, you can download it from our main page. Updated Linux server files are also available.
-- MTA Team