Preparing for 1.4 Release - We need your help!

Woovie

I do not have enough time to learn programming

Then stop :o begging and acting like it's easy. :roll:

I didn't say it is easy to fix bug

Is these words begging?:

I want this bug to fix it

Yes it is.

Great job you did there! But i think i don't need a multilanguage MTA :) Still using the english version ;)

If i go to supermarket , and i ask someone for juice place in supermarkets with word : "I want"

i am still begging now ? hhhhh

The supermarket has products that are already made available for your consumption. This is more the equilvant of going to a bakery and demanding they add new super awesome rainbow cookie deluxe and it's some insane recipe that requires skills beyond your bounds and the baker already has their plate full. And you're not requesting bugs to be fixed, you're posting in requests like the custom animations and saying it needed by servers. No, it isn't needed, it is far from a necessity. MTA is first and foremost about stability, not feature requests.

If i go to supermarket , and i ask someone for juice place in supermarkets with word : "I want"

The supermarket has products that are already made available for your consumption. This is more the equilvant of going to a bakery and demanding they add new super awesome rainbow cookie deluxe and it's some insane recipe that requires skills beyond your bounds and the baker already has their plate full. And you're not requesting bugs to be fixed, you're posting in requests like the custom animations and saying it needed by servers. No, it isn't needed, it is far from a necessity. MTA is first and foremost about stability, not feature requests.

wait wait please ...

custom animations and saying it needed by servers. No, it isn't needed,

? ? ?

i see most server owners request this feature in this Forum or anywhere

wait wait please ...

? ? ?

So the hell what? Want ~= necessity. Do African children need hotdogs, candy, cake, bubblegum? No, do they need clean water? Yes.

wait wait please ...

? ? ?

You could be learning to program the time you're here requesting useless shit.

Lithuanian language is fully translated, seeing Latvian and Estonian already included in that list, would like to ask are you going/planning to add Lithuanian as well? Would be pleased to test it out.

Well, what would the point be in letting people to translate the install and other stuff without allowance to test it out or a thought of even implementing it in (basically just a waste of peoples time for translation)?

I think they will add every single language in.

Lithuanian language is fully translated, seeing Latvian and Estonian already included in that list, would like to ask are you going/planning to add Lithuanian as well? Would be pleased to test it out.

Well, what would the point be in letting people to translate the install and other stuff without allowance to test it out or a thought of even implementing it in (basically just a waste of peoples time for translation)?

I think they will add every single language in.

That's not what I meant, I am not asking if they're going to allow people to test it, I am asking why is it not in that list since it's fully translated for about a half year. Sure they will add it, was just curious because of this particular case.

Great to see that it will be out soon. I made the Czech translation but the images are strange and i don't know what to do about it. They are all a few pixels moved to the right.

No worries, I'll be redoing them on all languages for consistency.

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team
I have an server and i want to enter just 1.4 MTA players , what i need to write here ?

1.4.0-0.06319

When i start the server appears :

Error parsing config file

Server stopped!

Press Q to shut down the server!

Help please .

If you have an 1.4 server already it will only allow 1.4 players to join (as that's the only thing possible at all) so just leave that blank or simply put '1.4' only there.

However that error indicates config file corruption somewhere else in your config file, check it for typo's/string mistakes or compare it with a fresh mtaserver.conf. Better just replace the file and set everything again, as for me it's proven it took me a time to find a minimalistic error in config files (like info somewhere can make this happen as it misses a / at the end.) If you cannot get it done take it to server support section