Green Candy

The_GTA

@Noneatme

Do engineStreamingSetProperty( "infiniteStreaming", true ), that should fix it. Also there's currently an optimization feature enabled which cannot be disabled at the moment, that might explain some of the other popping in and out of buildings in the far distance. the_GTA told me.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaysds1, stop making posts containing the word "maybe". Either be sure about what you're saying or back off. I'm not the one who should be saying this, but it startles me.

Quoting EIR's latest revision, r6296:

- updated to trunk revision 6295

That is only one revision old. The trunk contains everything 1.4 would have. So, yes, this means that EIR does offer all functionality that 1.4 has.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is anyone able to provide a link to download a current test version of EIR? I can not find any, just the old build on nightlies.mtasa.com, but this site:

https://www.assembla.com/code/green-can ... sion/nodes

shows, that they are working hard "under cover". I really want to test EIR! Especially because i need it for my huge maps, MTA 1.4 is not able to render them.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A status update would indeed be nice. There is a lot of activity on Assembla compared to the last 6 Months. But no one knows in a range of 0-100% how much progress has been made. I think the majority of people is interested in the improved streaming garbage collector so we can create maps with 2000 Objects on one place without getting bugs.