Graphics issue

MIKI785

Hello,

I've got a strange problem that wasn't there before, i don't know how long is this happening but if any image is drawn using dx functions it is blurry and edges are strange..

This is happening in some other games too, some textures are just blurry. For example i played Trainz 12 and i couldn't even read the number on the train and inside the cab textures were just horrible, then i changed from DirectX to OpenGL in settings and it changed dramatically, it's way more nicer.

Also in Mafia 2 some of the textures were strange as well, like the clothes were bit blurry and faces as well but i didn't play that for quite a while before that so i don't know if it's really that bad.

What is causing this?

Hardware info

Software info

• 2 months later...

I know this thread is abit old, and you probably have it fixed by now. But did you try to reinstall your graphic-card drivers (There should be an option to reset graphic-options when uninstalling)? I had a similar issue with my Nvidia Geforce 7300GT back in the day, a driver reinstall (and deleting the settings) helped alot :) Unfortunately, I'm not sure how AMD graphic cards work but it SHOULD work as I described ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I resolved it through settings in AMD's tray icon few days after posting this topic. There's a choice of 3D settings to be either best performance or best quality, it somehow changed itself to best performance so i changed it to balanced and everything looks beautiful again :D

Never saw that setting before.

• 3 weeks later...