- nikita@nikita-EP43-S3L:~$ cd .wine/drive_c/Program\ Files/MTA\ San\ Andreas\ 1.3/
- nikita@nikita-EP43-S3L:~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/MTA San Andreas 1.3$ wine Multi\ Theft\ Auto.exe
- fixme:ole:CoInitializeSecurity ((nil),-1,(nil),(nil),0,3,(nil),0,(nil)) - stub!
- fixme:wbemprox:wbem_locator_ConnectServer 0x145c18, L"ROOT\\CIMV2", (null), (null), (null), 0x00000000, (null), (nil), 0x32f880)
- err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"C:\\Program Files\\Rockstar Games\\GTA San Andreas\\gta_sa.exe" failed, status c0000022
After update to 12.04 from 11.10 MTA installation broke
Singleplayer works, when running from the console I get some weird error codes.
Necessary fonts are installed.
cegui.log in MTA San Andreas/MTA doesn't exist, so I can't get what's wrong.
Maybe some people would be able to help me so that's I'm writing this post.
The solution seems to be found by Blokker_1999!