[DEAD] Minecraft Classic 0.6

12p

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft is a construction-in-2d-style-based, that keeps you build things like if you were in a virtual LEGO. Maybe this looks like Drugcraft, I know, but it's because I can't use any 3D Modeler for DFF files (I have Win7 Starter, doesn't keep me to use 3D Studio Max 9).

And you didn't notice, but I run using FPS CAMERA WITH THE MOUSE and JUMPING WITH A CUSTOM JUMP I have made.

Minecraft is a construction-in-2d-style-based, that keeps you build things like if you were in a virtual LEGO. Maybe this looks like Drugcraft, I know, but it's because I can't use any 3D Modeler for DFF files (I have Win7 Starter, doesn't keep me to use 3D Studio Max 9).

And you didn't notice, but I run using FPS CAMERA WITH THE MOUSE and JUMPING WITH A CUSTOM JUMP I have made.

Nice ben.

nice ! I dont try on MTA, but theres a way to make destructible custom objects in gta sa, so you can make simple blocks like in minecraft and when you destroye it theres a pickup and when you take it, you have the block. 3ds max is supposed to work on windows 7.

If you dont know minecraft look this video :

Bindkey c

c like copy

I dont use anything to boost the speed like speedgear or something like that.

Benox how do u copy the blocks so fast?

Next time, please use PM...

And about the Minecraft Alpha 0.2b progress... I will stop it until December 22th.

EDIT: LOL Varez thanks.

Edited by Guest