[WIP][GM] Resident Evil 3 Project - Looking for help...

12p

Hi, I'm new to this forum. Like the title says, I have an idea for a resource...

As all you can see, I'm trying to create a Resident Evil 3 Gamemode.

THE GAMEMODE:

You start in a Safe Zone, far from any city, with $5000 to use in the weapon shop near to you. When you are ready, you go to the red markers. They teleport you to Raccon City Hospital. Then you must survive in the city, and you must found an exit from it. If you die, you lose everything (money and weapons), unless you have saved your progress in a savepoint. These "savepoints" are located in some interiors trought the city, like "Safe Zones". If you find the exit, then you get a helicopter to go anywhere in the map, including the SPENCER MANSION (if you know something about RE1, then you know where to find it). Raccon City is located in LS, not in SF or LV.

CURRENT PROGRESS:

Zombies - 100% :mrgreen: ("zombies" resource included xD, thanks to slothman for this awesome resource).

Zombie Kill Reward - 100% :mrgreen: ("zkillreward" resource included too xD).

Zombie Login GUI - 100% :mrgreen: (I modificated the Castillo's Login GUI, so in the Meta, he is the author, thanks).

Weapon Shop - 89% :wink: - Only some complicated bugs (to me).

Safe Zone 1 - 75% :wink: - I need to put in some people decoration (extra PEDs) and some more things, but base is made.

Raccon City - 70% :wink: - There is no zombie spawnpoint, interiors, and the final zone yet...

"Dead" Effect - 10% :oops: - I created the "dead" surface image. My idea is to kick the player when he dies, so he lose all his weapons and progress xD. Or something like that.

Nemesis - 0% :oops: - I will create the textures, but I don't know how to script it...

Savepoints - 0% - I didn't begin to script it yet. I will do it, but not now.

Raccon City interiors - 0% - I did'nt begin to create them.

General Progress - 68%

So all you can see, I need help only in the Nemesis part. I don't know how to script the "Nemesis behaviour" (Ultra aggressive and very fast monster).

NEEDED HELPERS:

An excellent scripter, that knows how to create the Nemesis Behaviour, and with some "spawnpoints" (like slothman).

Thanks to everybody for reading this message. I hope that somebody could help me...

Edited by Guest

You can't create import custom character models to MTA, only their textures can be replaced..

I could help you modelling some environment if the idea was more expanded and got some more interest...

But, if I can create custom car models, why not skins models? OK, I trust you because I heard about you xD. In that case, I will create some textures for Nemesis... Oh, and you now have the idea in the main post (GAMEMODE title).

What have you heard about me?

I don't know if this is good gamemode idea for multiplayer. If people want to play RE they can buy it. I liked all RE for PSX but again, I don't know how this gamemode is good for multiplayer.

I'm sure you would create a better RE atmosphere than the Los Santos one. If you want, I could try to map a Racoon City recreation, and why not, with custom models.

if you mind about it, I could show you which is my potential

50p: OK, but maybe some users will want to play this.

Mati: Mmm, it's true. If you can create a good Raccon City, thx you, because I'm not an expert creating tetric athmospheres... :lol:

JesseUnit: No, thank you. I can do it by myself.

• 2 weeks later...