[Final] Bonsai's Multigamemode - Now Fully Uncompiled

Bonsai

lol, the login panel doesn't even support editing username, which means you're :o all over if you happened to missplell it or if you want to use another one. i myself just registered a random account just to see what the thing (this multigamemode) looks like coz otherwise it just wouldn't let me in (forced registration is the invention of the child of satan and hitler btw) and after that i just wasn't able to relogin in game and log in via the console didn't work at all as well for some reason. obviously i wasn't able to turn this script off due to the reasons i listed above which led me to actually logging in Putty and restarting the server from there. it was an unecpected and terrific experience, thanks buddy.

It doesn't support editing username so your nickname equals your username.

Also forced registration and login makes a lot things easier if you don't have to check if someone is logged in.

Sane people wouldn't just throw some unknown resource on their server to test it. Kinda very stupid. There is something called local server, "buddy".

But you are right, you can't turn of the script by console, if you had checked the log while screwing things up you had been able to see what you did wrong easily.

lol, the login panel doesn't even support editing username, which means you're :o all over if you happened to missplell it or if you want to use another one. i myself just registered a random account just to see what the thing (this multigamemode) looks like coz otherwise it just wouldn't let me in (forced registration is the invention of the child of satan and hitler btw) and after that i just wasn't able to relogin in game and log in via the console didn't work at all as well for some reason. obviously i wasn't able to turn this script off due to the reasons i listed above which led me to actually logging in Putty and restarting the server from there. it was an unecpected and terrific experience, thanks buddy.

Bonsai clearly wrote:

If you find bugs, things you don't like, or stuff I didn't do the best way, have fun changing anything you want.

It doesn't support editing username so your nickname equals your username.

Also forced registration and login makes a lot things easier if you don't have to check if someone is logged in.

yea, i figured that later and it's fucking horrendous especially for the ones who want to have colours in their names. it basically means that they have to either remember it with all the symbols and codes or just never change it. both variants suck.

i described already how easy the forced registration made things for me. so yeah..

Sane people wouldn't just throw some unknown resource on their server to test it. Kinda very stupid. There is something called local server, "buddy".

But you are right, you can't turn of the script by console, if you had checked the log while screwing things up you had been able to see what you did wrong easily.

i have a server just for testing stuff, so it's more convinient for me to just test stuff there rather than on my local PC. and besides, what's the worst thing that can happen if i throw an unknown resource on my server? it will burst in my house, rape me and implant a rectal probe inside me? i don't think so...

anyways, im not here to complain about a free script, just decided to share with you my first experience of using the thing and that's all.

overall, if it didn't have that "kick in the crotch welcome" i'd say it's one of the best free resources out there. at least it's the best free multigamemode script, that's for sure. the Sigmar script just has too many bugs and even when it works correctly it's just too dull and basic, there's not much to do except for training. And that yet much less common Xiti's script requires so many conditiong for it to work properly as i heard. So yea, definetly great job, but could you explain me why in the training room not all of the available race maps appear (by that i mean modern [DM] maps) and how to add maps in the Modern room? i uploaded a few maps in the respective directory, but they didn't appear in the room. why?

I don't know, it always worked for me.

I included at least 1 map per mode so you can see the system e.g. the keyword, i think its modern-mapname.

If a map is named like that it should appear and work fine. Refresh and/or restart might be needed.

• Moderators

Good job bro,

You got more balls then me, I would take those things with me in the grave like they never existed.

Just to be sure my time wouldn't be used by unknown people who probably would rip/crush/break and dirty kiss it.

(just my opinion)

I am going to miss yeh in the DD server.

It is a pity that you quite mta. :(

I don't know yet :P

There are too many idiots around in this "community" selling other peoples work.

So I would have to put more compiled parts.

Also some big ass warning telling you something like if you paid for this, you got screwed.