You were kicked by *mynick*

dewu

Question

Hi guys.

I got strange problem with play on DayZ Standalone server IP: mtasa://46.174.50.41:22264 (that's not advertisement).

When I connect to server first file is downloaded without any problems, but later when download of files of this mod started I got kicked by my nickname, it's look like in subject name.

I tried to reinstall MTA and GTA, no result.

Also I delete files from \mods\deathmatch\resources and nothing too.

Sorry for my english, so any suggestions?

12 answers to this question

Strange situation. I used FlyVPN to change IP to Russia (server is Russian) and the server still kick me.

I don't have any ideas, I can't find any contact to admin ;/

Also I tried from my second computer, the same.

Strange situation. I used FlyVPN to change IP to Russia (server is Russian) and the server still kick me.

I don't have any ideas, I can't find any contact to admin ;/

Also I tried from my second computer, the same.

Well, it surely looks like the server admin doesn't want you on the server and made a script, which makes you kick youself whenever you join the server.

Well, it surely looks like the server admin doesn't want you on the server and made a script, which makes you kick youself whenever you join the server.

Lul, I never played earlier on this server, I don't see the reason.

By using FlyVPN I create new Connection with other IP, Gate and MAC, so that cannot be any script.

Lul, I never played earlier on this server, I don't see the reason.

By using FlyVPN I create new Connection with other IP, Gate and MAC, so that cannot be any script.

Whenever you try to connect to the server (even if you get instantly kicked or the connection rejected), it leaves some trace which admin can use to block you even if you use another IP.