crash

Xwad

Question

Please help i and the players on my server have always crash..And hte problem is not with the gta:sa becaouse other players are crashing to.. Maybe its becaouse my rescources,scripts?

Version = 1.4.1-release-7093.0.000

Time = Wed Apr 08 16:31:36 2015

Module = E:\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\gta_sa.exe

Code = 0xC0000005

Offset = 0x000096AD

EAX=1439745C EBX=00B13F34 ECX=1439745C EDX=00863C40 ESI=14369818

EDI=00B13F34 EBP=00000000 ESP=0028FB68 EIP=49646550 FLG=00010246

CS=0023 DS=002B SS=002B ES=002B FS=0053 GS=002B

13 answers to this question

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team

It's an projectile crash, some related ones have been fixed before and Xwad you've had this crash before, see your input at https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=83661&start=30 however, after the last patch of such an crash or very similar to this one, it doesn't seem that it happens much these times or closely related crashes so you may be one of the few that gets it; I suspect it can be either caused by the projectile(sync) problems in MTA or combined with GTA or something that's known to have caused these kind of crashes before, that's why I ask you to try the following as something named ''DEP'' has caused crashes in a similar fashion before without it being caused by MTA and solved with these steps:

- Right-click My Computer

- Go to the tab Advanced

- Click ''Performance'' and go on to the menu ''Data Execution Prevention'' then select it to ''Turn on DEP for essential Windows programs and services only'' if it wasn't already. If it was already on that option, restart your PC and enter the BIOS, then to something like Advanced or ''CPU options'' / just look for it: ''Execute disable bit'', Intel NX, Intel xD or similar named, and turn if Off.

In both cases reboot your PC and see if you still crash as you did before, try all that to exclude the possibility of it being just that.

Now the question as it's an projectile (or projectile (model) sync) related crash: do you use any scripts that createProjectile or creates an explosion or changes collisions?