Making a Server or Gamemode just like GTA V online

Takadi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It wouldn't be impossible and even it would be a bit easy if you got the enough Lua experience in my opinion, considering that there's already a NPC resource made by CrystalNV (hope I am not misspelling his name) and considering also that MTA would offer a much better synchronization system for the traffic, and because of that, it would be an authentic CPU eater. It's not worth though, personally, I always hated when players try to remake other games inside MTA. GTA:SA has its own 'touch', and that touch must be the reason I still prefer SA than V.

• 2 weeks later...
It wouldn't be impossible and even it would be a bit easy if you got the enough Lua experience in my opinion, considering that there's already a NPC resource made by CrystalNV (hope I am not misspelling his name) and considering also that MTA would offer a much better synchronization system for the traffic, and because of that, it would be an authentic CPU eater. It's not worth though, personally, I always hated when players try to remake other games inside MTA. GTA:SA has its own 'touch', and that touch must be the reason I still prefer SA than V.

What, is MTA:SA ment to be SA?!! Well, time to remove all the mods and turn my SA back to SA instead of World of Warcraft... man...

ontopic; making something like this aint that hard, get a team with decent knowledge and have fun working your ass off for idk... 2 or 3 months, 10 hours a days and bam, you're done.